Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro vii update

The Wa, PA store still has six pairs left, all size 9 and under (i think), and still no phone orders. I tried calling ontario mills yesterday all day and it was busy all day.....im guessing they are doing phone orders or are just getting bombed with calls...i will call later when they open (Im in brooklyn....mad far and diff time zones)

Props to cork once again for the info, if these drop ANYWHERE else, PLEASE post...not feelin the re-sellers prices on these at all

EDIT- ontario ,mills sold out in 4 hours, and there were no phone orders anyway

Last edited:
Retro vii update
The Wa, PA store still has six pairs left, all size 9 and under (i think), and still no phone orders. I tried calling ontario mills yesterday all day and it was busy all day.....im guessing they are doing phone orders or are just getting bombed with calls...i will call later when they open (Im in brooklyn....mad far and diff time zones)
Props to cork once again for the info, if these drop ANYWHERE else, PLEASE post...not feelin the re-sellers prices on these at all
EDIT- ontario ,mills sold out in 4 hours, and there were no phone orders anyway

They sold out in 40 minutes. The crew there only lets a few pairs out. They put out 1 fsr and the rest were for friends and family aka resellers.

so who says "no phone orders?" The manager to help out their employees, friends, and fam, or nike to try to help keep the employees workin and not on the phone?

I mean, its kinda shady if its at the manager's discretion, and we know the outlet employees are getting a discount on the discounted shoe as well, soo..... wouldnt nike want to stop this?

I know they make money no matter what, but look at the colorways we get on certain shoes (cough cough, foams, cough)...they hungry!:smh:

^

It's cheaper and less time consuming for them to just sell the shoes instore. If you have a product that you know will move instore, why waste anytime bothering with phone orders?

I called the Washington, PA store as soon as it opened and they did not wanna budge. Gave me some excuse about Loss Prevention telling them they can't do phone orders. I'm very disappointed about this.

North Bend, WA has the grey/volt and the carolina blue JBC Jordan 2012 flight system packs for $109.99. Saw most sizes 8-12 in both colors. Pretty good deal if you like the 2012s.

I doubt they had a lot. I go to that store every week and they hardly ever have FSR in some of the good gems they get. That store is more like a Ross or TJ Maxx. You really need to look through the racks to find the goodies. They might've had like 3 pairs of those. They had like 3 or 4 pair of b grade galaxy kobe vii a few weeks ago. Needless to say those things were gone instantly.

is kix-sale which is sponsored by the cork legit????also any info on the outlets shipping overseas,thanks and sorry for busting balls.;p)

Last edited:
Enough Said....

AZ Mills had SQUAT this past weekend! Dissapoimted cause they seem to always have stuff seemed like from this thread

I'm gonna have to stop checking this thread. I only do cause cork finds the SC Trainer IIs that I like and still need a few of

But I need a 10.5 OlY VII, and I'm sick of this no phone order crap. Sorry but it'll never make sense to me. A customer is a customer is a customer. They have phone customer service for a reason, and they get paid hourly and not commission.
Not stirring the pot, just venting

so who says "no phone orders?" The manager to help out their employees, friends, and fam, or nike to try to help keep the employees workin and not on the phone?

I mean, its kinda shady if its at the manager's discretion, and we know the outlet employees are getting a discount on the discounted shoe as well, soo..... wouldnt nike want to stop this?

I know they make money no matter what, but look at the colorways we get on certain shoes (cough cough, foams, cough)...they hungry!
mean.gif
Think about it though...if you were a customer who physically walked into the store...saw a pair that you liked...tried to buy them but the employees were like "sorry, all of those are for phone orders" how would you feel?

I always felt that it's fair for the local people to get a shot at them first...

Think about it though...if you were a customer who physically walked into the store...saw a pair that you liked...tried to buy them but the employees were like "sorry, all of those are for phone orders" how would you feel?

I always felt that it's fair for the local people to get a shot at them first...

But if they're paid for, they are paid for. You also have to pay for shipping so its not like they are coming out of pocket.

enough about the phone order debate. it is what it is at this point. outlets arent what they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom