Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing... this dude posted galaxys foams B grades and people were still debating phone orders smh. WHERE did you find those? I probably would have passed out in store if i saw those.

Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing B Grade Olympic 7s tomorrow, Wednesday 19[sup]th[/sup] at 9am. They will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. They will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve and only 1 per person. These will  be $129.99 +tax.

Please do not call about phone orders, holds, or quantities. They are currently unaware of how many they are receiving.

Address to the store is:

1520 Tanger Mall Drive

Riverhead NY, 11901

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
smh... first wc 4s, oly 7s, now playoff 12s, all three I can't even find near retail damn yet they hit outlets.

we never get any of these in nc smh...

why don't they circle these releases around, always same couple of outlets getting good stuff every time damn.
WC 4s were at Smithfield.  Hell, the Banned 1s were at Concord.

I think that one of the outlets in NC will get the Oly 7s...it prob won't be Mebane though, they never get anything. LOL

WC 4s were at Smithfield.  Hell, the Banned 1s were at Concord.

I think that one of the outlets in NC will get the Oly 7s...it prob won't be Mebane though, they never get anything. LOL

If any outlet were to get anything worth copping in NC, it would be the Concord Mills Outlet or the Smithfield Outlet. My cousin did get lucky with the university blue IX's(for $100) from the Mebane Outlet though. It was the last pair and just happened to be in his size.

Last edited:
Not sure if posted, but an outlet in PA had the Olympic 7s for 129 and Lebron 9 Elites home for 229. Probably sold out but figured I'd share.

Last edited:
Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing B Grade Olympic 7s tomorrow, Wednesday 19[sup]th[/sup] at 9am. They will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. They will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve and only 1 per person. These will  be $129.99 +tax.

Please do not call about phone orders, holds, or quantities. They are currently unaware of how many they are receiving.

Address to the store is:

1520 Tanger Mall Drive

Riverhead NY, 11901

Thanks!
How sure are you about this. I'm about to take a sick day tomorrow.

Your not gonna get through to them on that line. That's for sure

That heads up for thr olympic 7's was posted here about 40 minutes before cork sent the email out. My homeboy ordered a pair then I confirmed they were accepting phone orders.

That heads up for thr olympic 7's was posted here about 40 minutes before cork sent the email out. My homeboy ordered a pair then I confirmed they were accepting phone orders.
What number did you call cause since they hit Cork the lines been busy.

Stop with all the side talk and comments that don't pertain to contributing in this thread. If it continues and it's the same people free posting there will be suspensions and bans handed out.

Was able to get through about an hour ago and placed an order.

Employee said someone will call me back to confim the total.

My first time doing a phone order.

Anyone know how soon I can expect a call? Do they provide tracking number?

Thanks

Last edited:
Was able to get through about an hour ago and placed an order.
Employee said someone will call me back to confim the total.
My first time doing a phone order.
Anyone know how soon I can expect a call? Do they provide tracking number?

Thanks

I've only done a couple of phone orders, but you should get a call back tomorrow,if not I would give them a call on Thursday. If you gave them your card number and info you're good. They usually don't provide tracking #'s, unless you call back requesting it.

I got through for a 9.5, but they didn't charge my card. Are they just taking orders for the sake of it?

It usually takes a day or two for your card to be charged.

Last edited:

Address to the store is:

1520 Tanger Mall Drive

Riverhead NY, 11901

Thanks!
thanks for the info. do you know f it gets crazy there for releases like this?

Ellenton Factory

NOTHING at all Team Jordans and usual hyperdunk PE.
Has some Kostons and Prod 5 on the wall in scattered sizes.

Camarillo still has a gang of black Kobe 7 Elites for $149.

Peace.

Last edited:
I've only done a couple of phone orders, but you should get a call back tomorrow,if not I would give them a call on Thursday. If you gave the, your card number and info you're good. They usually don't provide tracking #'s, unless you call back requesting it.
It usually takes a day or two for your card to be charged.
Thanks for the info, local fam. repped

Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing B Grade Olympic 7s tomorrow, Wednesday 19[SUP]th[/SUP] at 9am. They will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. They will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve and only 1 per person. These will  be $129.99 +tax.
Address to the store is:
1520 Tanger Mall Drive
Riverhead NY, 11901

Thanks!
Thanks my friend copped a pair!!! Appreciate the info these guys are always helpful I remember they were very helpful when the banned 1's came out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom