Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my Olympics at houstonpremium outlets. A lot of thrm have flaws but mine looked decent

damn houston premium had them since monday and i missed out. i would of made the 45 minute drive to cop a pair or 2 at $129.99, at least then i would of got to inspect them and pick out the best pair in my sz. i cant wait til the nike factory store opens in dickinson/la marque, it will be a premium outlet so they should get some good stuff, only 5 minutes from my crib.

Nike Riverhead still has a decent size run of the B Grade Olympic 7s. 

No holds, no phone orders, and 1 per person. they are $129.99+tax.

1520 Tanger Mall Drive

Riverhead NY 11901

Anyone wanna take a ride to riverhead?
If they have my size I'm down to go tomorrow or Friday. I called Houston Premium and they said they had a gang of phone orders so they took my name and number and said they'd call me back. That was at 3.30, called back at 5.30 they said the same thing. Damn I got the worst luck with these shoes.

There are "premium" outlets? I know some get better stuff than others, but are they specifically denoted as such in the name?

There are "premium" outlets? I know some get better stuff than others, but are they specifically denoted as such in the name?
in my experience with nike outlets, at least here in texas, it seems like the nike factory stores that are in tanger premium outlets (houston premium, san marcos premium, etc..) seem to get better stuff than the nike factory stores that are not in a tanger premium outlet complex (katy mills for example). im not sure if that holds true for all nike factory stores across the nation though. i do now that the new outlet that is about to open right by my crib will be a tanger premium outlet so i was hoping and expecting that the nike factory store there will get good stuff (jordan retros, etc..)

No. That's the just the name of the outlet center/store. No correlation to the "quality" or caliber of merchandise they receive.

However, some outlets are prone to receive "heat." South Chicago is certainly one of the main ones. A few others as well, including some of the clearance outlets down south, including Pigeon Forge and Kissimmee (sp?)

Speaking of PF, is Versache still around? She used to drop the dope PF info.

Good to see a couple guys got.through on the phone.orders from the Houston outlet. I walked in at 10am and got the last 9.5 they had took an early lunch break. Well worth it though.

Got a phone call a few hours ago from Houston Premium, they completed my phone order. My card got charged already. Thanks NT.

outlet in NC processed mine today.... hopefully mine are decent

they will be broke out ASAP

thanks FAM

HIt up a few outlets today here in Orlando

Kissimmee Clearence had

Lebron IX Scarface $89
Kobe System B/Y $89
Lebron IX low Bred $89
A bunch of Nike ID's $39.99
Hyperdunk Elite White $89.99

Lake Buena VIsta Outlet

No shoes to mention
Olympic 3m jackets $199
They also had all the other high end jackets for around the same price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom