Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Janos. Thanks OS!

Let keep this thread on track guys. Like BigJ said, things change. Cork goes out of his way to put people on deals that they themselves wouldn't have the chance to get otherwise. I think many would agree that way more people love what he does than hates it.

For the record. Outlet threads were "dead" because people in the "know" like old sole didn't post. They'd come in and post a FSR pick-up of what they found and then lead everyone on a goose chase.

B-Corn era was the last time we actually helped each other...After that? You were SOL.

Oldsole..keep doing your thang. Without you my nephew wouldn't have concords till he hits PS sizes :smokin

without his blog, I would've missed them and wouldn't have been able to get size 6-12c for nephew.

Last edited:
CORRECTION

Jordan Retro 10 "Old Royal" (487214-107) $109.99

NIke Factory Outlet

Smithfield, NC

1 (919) 989-6100

Shout out to my dude oldsole for always looking out whether it be posting on cork, posting on nt or back when he use to pm me info the night before. I know some people kept info to themselves but oldsole always looked out for everyone.

The reason things started changing is because sneaker collecting/buying w/e you wanna call it just became more mainstream. There are more resellers, more people buying and more outlet employees aware of whats coming in. When something like Paris, Londons, Unkles, Amsterdam AM1, Kid Robot AM1 hit for 29.99-59.99 people simply didn't know what they were. If basic consumers that aren't aware of NT now walked in and seen foams, jordans, yeezy's they will know what it is because of all the blogs, websites, media and there favorite celebrity wearing it or talking about it. Things change and nothing stays the same forever so deal with it.

called for those fireberry kobes.

dude told me instore only, as if they're "hot".

punk. dont nobody want them thangz.... lol

Beware of the outlet in Smithfield. They don't double box. I ordered the olympic 7's from them last week and they shipped the shoes inside the SHOEBOX INSIDE OUT. And I just made my order for the obsidians telling them my incident and requested double box shipping and the manager got on the phone and said that I would have to wait until sometime next week for them to ship double box...

37.97 + 30%off at Paramus Nike Factory Store (201-843-0932)

Nike LunarMTRL+

Last edited:
Seattle premium has the Olympic VIIs looks like Sz 7-13. I dunno if they're taking phone orders

Edit:* they're taking phone orders tomorrow, I saw about 10 of each size my pair looked good. They also have the Black Kobe VII elite for $150 and the Concord Kobe VII for $130. Saw the 3m olympic jackets in mens and womens for $ 200and the brown bomber jacket for $130.

Last edited:
Just a heads up on Aurora IL. According to an employee, they are supposed to be getting Obsidian AND Playoff 12s this Friday. I do not know if they'll take phone orders right away, but I doubt it. I also don't know if they'll be A or B grades, but the price for both will be $130. That's all the info I have at this point.

No gains for me sir. I actually started CORK so everybody would have a chance at copping shoes at a low price. Previously the "In Crowd" on here would hoard the info and split it between close friends....then pass the info on once stock was cleared. If you knew me then you wouldn't have made such a narrow minded remark.. I'm definitely for the community and that's why I will continue to post in here. I'm not trying to start anything with you just want to defend CORK and what I have built. I appreciate all the support and NIKETALK for being true for all these years.

P.S. The days of $39.99 Fire red 3's and DB 6's for $59.99 are well over...and I'm not the one to blame my man.

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com
well thanks for the updates man, i appreciate

You guys have to understand that times change. People change.
The same guys that used to post the info have moved on from the outlet hobby and no one has bothered to replace them. Others are satified with letting Oldsole do the work.
ANYONE COMPLAINING THAT THIS ISNT WHAT IT USED TO BE OR THAT ITS OLDSOLE'S FAULT NEEDS TO PICK UP THE PHONE, CALL SOME OUTLETS, AND START CONTRIBUTING.
its as simple as that.
Good words there BigJ.  Things are moving forward and that's how things are.  I appreciate all those who contribute and I'm trying to do the same. 

I could have just sat back and "lurk" the way it was described but I chose to post what I discovered and what people may find interesting because I love to see good deals and I want others to take advantage.   I may be new to all of this but that shouldn't be a crime.

I just heard that Camarillo will be receiving the Playoff and Obsidian XIIs tomorrow.

PS - Thanks for all you do OLDSOLE. Picked up for 4 or 5 joints from your updates.

Peace.

Went to Concord Mills today.  The other things I saw were the Kobe away Elites for $149 and those black/blue satin Duke jackets that Cork posted about previously for $59.99 I think...M-XL.

Looks like I should have went to Smithfield instead of Concord. And as for Mebane, they rarely get anything...bless their hearts...lol

You guys don't know what this thread use to be like, so please stop commenting. 

All you guys know is Cork.

Been a NT member since 2005 and I appreciate oldsole/Cork. I'm sure there are more of "us" too...

why do people keep bringing up "the days of X are gone"...yeah, they've been gone for a LONG, LONG time. Keep up with the times or keep out.

How long does it normally take for the factory store to process and ship a phone order?

I'll add my .02.

I've been "around." So long that I was "around" to be here with ewayz and everybody else during the BCorns. Even before that, I was around when my local outlet got Oly 6s and this "around" 00-01 :lol:.

What Cork/oddsole and others are doing is okay by me. Things have changed tremendously and it's truly adapt your ways or get left behind. And if I've still be successfully scoring personal pairs from outlets for over a decade, I think it's safe to say others can as well if you're diligent.

I copped the last size Obsidian 12's size 11's at Smithfield. They said no more 11's or 11.5's. Not sure about any other sizes. They also said they probably weren't shipping out until Friday

I copped the last size Obsidian 12's size 11's at Smithfield. They said no more 11's or 11.5's. Not sure about any other sizes. They also said they probably weren't shipping out until Friday

Was this today?

Can anybody confirm the no phone orders on the XIIs at Camarillo?

I'm generally conscious of not trying to make hell for the employees. I heard no phone orders. so if I can establish that's true without bugging them, then I'd go that route.

I think about it like this - the less of a headache phone orders are to the outlet, the more likely they are to accept them. And, getting 50 calls back-to-back asking the same question certainly ups the headache factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom