Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're making you choose between the two shoes?  Damn.  Can't knock the hustle, but don't they realize people like more than one shoe? :lol:

Kinda salty that I missed those Pippen's from a page or two ago.  Gonna do a Nikefind and see what I can turn up.  Time to start lining up holiday gifts.

Dude yesterday said he got both. I may have just had an ornery manager. My wife was with me, so we still got 2. And, I pretty much have most of thee shoes a few times over anyway, so I didn't feel like having it out with dude at 9:15 AM on Saturday.

...Maybe I should have went to Woodbury instead and got those playoffs. ...Hopefully some will stay around for phone orders.

Last edited:
New Orleans outlet has that 3m team USA jacket for 199 with 40% off. quite a few xl and xxl

theres a few of us from indiana and in my opinion and that is one of the worst outlets i've been to. I stopped going there whenever i go home.

Whats up KJ, not sure if you remember me if not PM me.

I live 30 minutes from the Michigan City outlet and I'm always optimistic on my drive up there but ALWAYS get disappointed with their selection.

I've never found anything worth wild there. Even if I lived 5 minutes away from that outlet it wouldn't be worth the trip.

Last edited:
^ is that only outlet for that jacket on 40%? 

cuz I called 2 other outlet they do not on sale. 

Any Smalls?

I didn't see any thing smaller than a large, but they had at least 15 l-xxl.

I think it's just that location the receipt was marked marketing promotion and the weather is awful here so they may have just done it to get bodies through the door.

I'm out running errands now but I'll post pics of the tag and jacket in case anyone is wondering which one it is.

Back home now and here's some pictures

usa1.jpg

usa3.jpg

usa6.jpg

Last edited:
Just came back from the San Marcos outlet.

Jordan Retro XII Obsidian and Cool Grey (FSR) - $119.99
Jordan Retro VII Olympic (only size 8) - $129.99
Kobe VII System Black/Yellow (FSR) - $129.99
Lebron Slides Black/Red and White/Black - $44.99

30% off on hash wall, but I only saw garbage.

Updated consolidated info post - this covers WC IVs, Obsidian XIIs & Playoff XIIs

Smithfield is the only place I can confirm is taking phone orders. If people get info about if/when phone orders will be accepted at these locations, you kno what to do - copy and paste and update. Also, if you have other locations, size run info, etc. updates, add them to the list.

Keep on keeping on, peeps.

Obsdidan XIIs

Pleasant Prarie
1 (262) 857-7333

Woodbury Commns
(845) 928-8838

Camarillo Factory
1 (805) 384-4480

Smithfield NC
1 (919) 989-6100

Woodbury Commns
(845) 928-8838

Aurora Factory
1 (630) 585-9568

San Marcos (119.99)
(512) 353-8500

Playoff XIIs

Pleasant Prarie (119.99)
1 (262) 857-7333

Woodbury Commns
(845) 928-8838

Gurnee Factory
1 (847) 855-0857

South chi (phome orders perhaps on Monday)
(773) 846-5460

Aurora Factory
1 (630) 585-9568

Riverhead
1 (631) 369-0706

Camarillo Factory
1 (805) 384-4480

White Cement IVs

(773) 846-5460

Riverhead - nothing in the 9 - 10.5 range as of morning of 9.29
1 (631) 369-0706

Last edited:
I didn't see any thing smaller than a large, but they had at least 15 l-xxl.
I think it's just that location the receipt was marked marketing promotion and the weather is awful here so they may have just done it to get bodies through the door.
I'm out running errands now but I'll post pics of the tag and jacket in case anyone is wondering which one it is.
Back home now and here's some pictures
usa1.jpg

usa3.jpg

usa6.jpg
Great Deal this has to be the deal of the day this smashes the Retro Jordan prices this jacket Retails for $450 has History attached to it and Ive see it on ebay for $250.00 - $599.99 Great catch dude ! In Riverhead I  just copped 2 pair of retro J 12's and 4's they had 4 of these OLY Jackets two mediums and 2 smalls for 199.99 no 40% off in Riverhead.

White Cement IVs
(773) 846-5460
Riverhead - nothing in the 9 - 10.5 range as of morning of 9.29
1 (631) 369-0706
does anyone know what South Chicago had for sizes? 

do you know if there are any 4's left at riverhead? If so what size? :nerd:

I was there Saturday morning shortly after opening. At that time, they probably had about 20 pairs total. There sizes that seemed most popularly represented at that time were 7 and 11. Nothing between 8.5 - 10.5

They had probably about 35-40 pairs of XIIs, all sizes.

Sorry, that's as "current" as I got for ya.

@Bip.... there is a lot more than 20 pairs left as they do not put everything out so people can see there entire inventory.....

Went to Charleston SC outlet last night. Only thing worth nothing is the Olympic Windrunners for $199.99 they had a FSR.

@Bip.... there is a lot more than 20 pairs left as they do not put everything out so people can see there entire inventory.....

Don't let me find out they had more of the sizes I wanted in the back and were too lazy to go get em and just told me no.

@BIP ----- Thanks for all the hard work you put in for the greater good of this community. Appreciate you, my dude

i was at riverhead last night. cashier said phone orders start today 9/30 bu they will continue the 1 item per customer policy thru out the day. they had various sizes in the obsidian 12's but not many left.

cement 4's have many in stock but only sizes 7,7.5,12,12.5,14,15.

also noticed they had kobe 7's $129.99 and lebron 9 ps elite $179.99 and a kids jordan 3 crimson color.

hash was on sale 30%off and lots of sneakers in the aisles were also an additional 30%off...

Don't let me find out they had more of the sizes I wanted in the back and were too lazy to go get em and just told me no.
That always happens a lot. I usually end up asking two or three people to go look in the back for me.

Just called south Chi they only have sz 7 and some other big sizes and their not doing phone orders till tomorrow...and Riverhead only have sz 7 and 12s if anybody is interested theyre taking phone orders

every outlet ive called about the playoffs dont open phone orders till tomorrow. my Obsidians are already on the way

I was told out of 10.5 yesterday
yeah i just gave them a call and they said they arent taking phone orders until tomorrow, the sizes that I remember her saying were 7-8.5 and then some 13s and 14s in the Cement IV's

also, i gave the New Orleans store a call and they are all out of the Olympic Wind Runner jackets

the seattle store has one olympic vii left in a size 7 or 7.5; I can't remember what he said but he also said they are getting more Retros in next week, he said they were gettin' playoffs and some Lebron 9's but didnt know which ones for the Lebron 9's

hope this helps some people! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom