Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime man, didn't know you wear that size 13, #bigfootsquad
pimp.gif
yes sir 
pimp.gif

It's been a busy month for me.

View media item 1197287
And after I finished taking that picture and put everything away, the mail lady dropped these off. I've been waiting to get my hands on these 10s for a long time but I could never find the OGs in my size. I have a 2nd pair of the retros on the way as well :smokin

Last edited:
Went to gap to get a pair of selvedge jeans since they have their sale going on. Found a pair in my size and they were marked down to 44 and change figured great I'll have them for around like 31 total with sale. Get to register and it rings up $4.18!?!?!? Cashier looks at me I look at Cashier and the manager comes over and says they will give it to me for the price since it was from the scanner. They just wanted to check inner tag since they were in shock. Inner tag was entered and it came up the same. And here I thought I was getting a deal at 44 with 40% off from the 108 retail

View media item 1197513
View media item 1197514

Last edited:
Phew. Those og xi!

Lebrons are just straight classic. Them 2s are beautiful! Remember my cousin tear in his up after he got it at our outlets. Man! If only you could turn back time. Nice pick ups everyone!

I can't believe it took me this long to buy some non-Nike shoes this year...
mean.gif

Couldn't pass these Kamikaze's for under $45 shipped from Finish Line.

A classic shoe that all the Cali NTers should know about. Got them for under $30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom