Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold these once about 3-4 years ago to pay for my last part of college, hated doing it but priorities were set at the time. Finally got them back. DS size 9 and promo tagged :smokin

View media item 1169841
Got a random ID in the mail the other day and had no idea who it was from, turns out one of my friends who I middleman a lot of transactions for through my Middleman Business went out of his way and made me these for my wedding! Has "Just Married 26" on the tongues (for July 26th). Was a dope surprise especially since he's from Australia

View media item 1170083

Last edited:
Damn I'm hoping poison greens will eventually go on sale they look dope right there

Last edited:
Nice XIIIs @dwoodactennis. Good call grabbing the CDPs. They have noticeably better padding around the ankles than the 2013s IMO.
Thanks man, when I finally found a deadstock pair in my size I almost fell out of my chair, they were cheaper than what the 2013 retros have been going for.  I'm super impressed on the quality, the uppers are fantastic.  

Last edited:
Yesterday's Pickup 
nthat.gif

I bought a pair of those Lightnings on eBay a month or two after they came out for retail. 3-4 days later, the guy sent me a second a pair. No idea how or why but that was pretty crazy.

Sold both pairs a couple years back with the rest of my collection. Only color of the 17s I've liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom