OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
East LA has 30% off hash wall
Additional discount off most clothing

Attachments

• 20170904_133934.jpg
    20170904_133934.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 42

Dude on YouTube
Goes by Unbreakable kicks
I think he lives near the south side
Always seems to put up a video when he hits up the south Chicago outlet
Employees never check the back for me when I ask
They always say there's nothing good back there
Maybe there is maybe there isn't
One time I asked if they had any foams in the back dude said they didn't
Then I see homie in line in front of me checking out with said foams....:ohwell:

Thanks. That's happened to me a couple times but most of the time I dont take 1 persons answer and I find someone who will actually check and give me the info I need. And when you find someone like that make sure you introduce yourself and let them know you'll fill out the survey and mention them in it. They'll be more inclined to help you the next time your in. That is if they remember you...

Thanks. That's happened to me a couple times but most of the time I dont take 1 persons answer and I find someone who will actually check and give me the info I need. And when you find someone like that make sure you introduce yourself and let them know you'll fill out the survey and mention them in it. They'll be more inclined to help you the next time your in. That is if they remember you...

Very true.

Some employees will go out of their way more than others. Some just don't know the answer to your question. That's why it's always good to ask more than one.

Some people came into my store this past weekend asking for retros. I honestly didn't know if we had any. One person said we had a pair of Pure Money 4s. Then later, while walking though the back, I noticed a pair of Bred 13s and a DMP pack just chillin. They must have been returns we got throughout the day so not everyone knew we had them.

So always ask more than once.

I was told by an outlet employee that all returns will be in the back for 48 hours before hitting the floor. It's a recent policy. Is this true or BS?

Yeah I don't know about that one.

I'm a new employee, but from what I understand all returned merchandise hits the floor the next day if there's room for it. But I've never worked in S&R so I don't know what hits the floor and when.

I know last week when we had a book bag return up front that I liked I asked how long it would be up there and I was told it would be thrown on the clearance section when the night is over. Obviously being the only book bag of that style that we had, that made sense.

We have a section in the back for hash wall items. Over the weekend I'd notice some 31s in a size 13 that sat in the back and never hit the floor. I don't know why they never made it out that weekend. Maybe the size 13 hash section wasn't moving that fast and so they weren't running through stock like that or it simply was never picked to go out.

So really I don't know. I can ask how they handle returns when I go in this weekend if you'd like.

This should answer your question. special j special j

Perhaps someone can help me in this thread. I just got back from the Nike clearance store. While I was in line the person ahead of me had a return. It was the Jordan 3lab5 threes. After he returned it I walked up to the register and said that I would like to buy them. I even told them that I would pay the retail price. The employee who took the shoes claiming to be a manager said that they have to hold onto them for 48 hours. Because they are a clearance store something about corporate having to mark them down.

Is this true? Or was dude just trying to cop them for himself and use his discount?

Same situation happened to me earlier this week. While at another Nike clearance store a customer ahead of me return some Kobes. Right after he returned them they were able to mark then down and sell them to me for $20 under retail.

Any help would be appreciated.

A lot of Nike Factory/Clearance stores do that now because of people trying to work the system.

An example would be if lets say 2 guys go in and one of them returns a pair of Foamposites that they bought from NDC which were $250. Normally at factory stores they ring up at $130-$150. The 2nd person would then go and buy them and save that extra $100 for the first person.

They do it to prevent people from working the system which is why they put shoes normally on a 2 day hold so that it prevents people from trying to rebuy the shoes they returned at a lesser price. Another reason why they would hold shoes is because it does not have a ring up price and they have to send a request somewhere in order to get a price in their system.

Yeah so technically you didn't get jipped or anything they are just following an unwritten policy.

At the end of the day, it's all discretion. Some outlets rip the box and immediately throw em on hash. Others run to the back (I think to save them)

im 42yrs old and worked at the factory store in vacaville during college in the 90s. let me tell you no employee.... NO EMPLOYEE really knows whats in stock, or whats been returned. i wear size 14 and trust me ask more than 1 employee, or establish a friendship with the regular employees. they will take care of you especially regarding hot items!
"you gotta give to get!"

Went to my first Nike clearance store (Santa clarita) over the weekend. Not sure if I prefer the factory store over the clearance store.... thoughts?

Went to my first Nike clearance store (Santa clarita) over the weekend. Not sure if I prefer the factory store over the clearance store.... thoughts?
Wait till you get SBBs for $89.99, or some super limited, sold out item for a steal.

They get the best product.

Rosemont, IL

Just called them to see if they have anything good in stock for tomorrow. They said they only have some Obsidian 15s. I'll check for sure what they have tomorrow afternoon.

I went there in Sunday and on Monday I went to east la, which had better deals than the clearance store... I just like the location of the clearance store lol

Wait till you get SBBs for $89.99, or some super limited, sold out item for a steal.

They get the best product.

Agreed! You can find some serious steals of the latest shoes at the Clearance store. Recently, I bought the Zoom fly's, the latest running shoe ($150 in stores), for $57.

The only clearance store I've been to is in Puerto Rico and that one is way better than The other Nike store they have there.

Rosemont, IL

They were right they have TONS of Obsidian 15s and a limited size run of the White Ying Yang 1s.

My hookup there said there was some Metallic 5s in a size 7 or 8 but nothing else worth buying

Those 15's ain't going nowhere
Last time I went there they had 2 spots on display for those 15's lol
Thx for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom