Official September 2017 Pickup Thread

IMG_9658.JPG
IMG_8691.JPG
IMG_9727.JPG

Last edited:
I don't think I had ever seen this colorway of Jordan 7 N7s and I had to get them when I saw them online somewhere in the last few days. I bought a new pair on eBay at a good price, can't wait to get them.

Is it just me or is this one of the best colorways? I also have the GMPs which is also among the best colorways, I'm actually not sure which I prefer.
744804-144_1.png

I saw a yellow Jordan t shirt at a store today and didn't get it thinking I wouldn't have anything to match. I'm thinking a yellow shirt may look good with the Jordan 7 N7s I posted above, what do you guys think? I'm tempted to get it especially as it's more heavily discounted than other colors and it's a super comfortable material, I have been wanting more t shirts in this material for a while.

Last edited:
I saw a yellow Jordan t shirt at a store today and didn't get it thinking I wouldn't have anything to match. I'm thinking a yellow shirt may look good with the Jordan 7 N7s I posted above, what do you guys think? I'm tempted to get it especially as it's more heavily discounted than other colors and it's a super comfortable material, I have been wanting more t shirts in this material for a while.
I'd get it then. Comfort and cheap is a win win

I'd get it then. Comfort and cheap is a win win

Saw the yellow Jordan shirt again yesterday but got it in black, and had gotten it in red earlier and it's insanely comfortable so I wanted all colors. Went to the same store again today to get the blue and yellow ones and all the Jordan shirts that were on sale were gone. I asked an employee and she told me to check the sale section but they weren't there. I told her and she said some things have been packed in boxes to be shipped to a warehouse, she asked me to describe them and she found them in the stockroom to my relief so I have it in 4 colors now.

I'm glad I went back so soon or they likely would have been on their way to some warehouse by now and I would have been pissed.

Most recent pickups.

Attachments

• 20170910_173957.jpg
    20170910_173957.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170910_174334.jpg
    20170910_174334.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom