****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pickups Solarius!!! Love those shox, and sweet ride with the Cadi

nice dunks on this page too

Thanks alot bro, that Caddy is like driving a boat lol, but its so smooth. The gas mileage isnt even that bad, I've been getting around 17-19 in the city. And the shox...I've been searching high and low, and finally won a pair on ebay for $102 shipped :smokin

[quote name="nyrican23"]
Agreed. However, if I were going with a custom from Mache, I'd as ask him to do something that I most likely couldn't do myself. Something like a reverse-ParaNorman...
I agree but I just wanted something simple. Something I can wear all the time. I've got a couple ideas were workin on tho :smokin[/quote]
I hear you & they definitely came-out great with those hits of yellow complementing the black. Definitely waiting to see what you have planned as well! Now I kind of want to do a reverse-ParaNorman with my extra Electrolimes. Haha!

MACHE does some dope work :smokin
can we see more pics fam
ill have to snap some more pics soon.

Agreed. However, if I were going with a custom from Mache, I'd as ask him to do something that I most likely couldn't do myself. Something like a reverse-ParaNorman...
I agree but I just wanted something simple. Something I can wear all the time. I've got a couple ideas were workin on tho :smokin

Sounds good.

I am thinking about some customs on the lebron Xs in the near future. :smokin

Denim and Supply sweater thingy and Ralph Lauren plaid shirt from Marshall's

Love Marshalls

new pickup
mint/gray dunk sb's
suede is ok at best, not great. swoosh and outsole pops in person!
shoutout to premierskateboarding.com

new pickup
bred dunks
the textured swoosh ain't that bad actually in person,kinda rugged actually. looking forward to getting the other colorways. nice and simple
i need some black laces for these.

^I don't own too many dunk highs anymore, but I was actually thinking of picking both of those up (at the right price, of course).

Nice pics.

Like shoes, you can never have enough rackets.

Babolat APD French Open 2012 with Hybrid VS Gut/RPM @ 59lbs
404086828.jpg

A friend of mine works at a local shoe store that just opened an outlet. The store was still being set up when I went in. Found a pair of soft bottom Flint XIII's and couldn't resist. Got a second pair of 2011 Black/Cement III's even though I still wear my 2001's. I hate when they cut off the box tops :frown:

Hit up premierskateboarding.com. they do phone orders tell em Tony sent ya :smile:
I also ordered the royal and the gray pair so ill have pics of all by next week

Last edited:
^I don't own too many dunk highs anymore, but I was actually thinking of picking both of those up (at the right price, of course).
Nice pics.

thanks, im an old man now so i cant do as many of the flashy new bball kicks
so i gotta swoop up the classic c/w's when they drop or else i'll have nothing to cop!
:tongue:

Yes Russian Bear is back at it again. Now I can feel even more depressed about what kicks I don't have! Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom