OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

I took the summer off from one of my two jobs, so this past month's pickups have all been outlet buys or clearance/coupon deals. So that explains the randomness and absurdity of some of these. I spent about $360 on all 8 pairs shown here:
Big Nike High Flintstones Pack "Fred" from a clearance rack at a local spot $35

Air Flightposite 2 Black/black from the outlet $50

Hyperdunk 2010 in hideous awful orange, got these for halloween from the outlet $37

Air Max 95's from the outlet $28

Penny 1's from the outlet with a lace swap $32

Air Max 90's from Footlocker on sale and with a coupon $54

Orion 7's from Finish Line on sale and with a coupon $86

Toki from Finish line on clearance $34

Not a bad end of August and beginning of September. I wore the 90's and the Penny's quite a bit so far, the 95's a couple times, and the rest haven't come out yet.

Lower Merion 
pimp.gif

^^^Thanks my fellow Tennessean,I had hoped to have them by the Sneakers and Speakers event last June but it didnt work out,Im working on more for round 2.

49f369746df1b4d137cdd72296b5bd5b2fd69f63_r.jpg

not brand new, but icey enuf to keep me satisfied.

if anyone wants to help me out with an lc it would be greatly appreciated.

peace

Nice cop Shaun! 
I've been looking for those. I was able to scoop up the Citrons, but these were difficult to find. 

Where'd you get 'em? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Nice cop Shaun! 
I've been looking for those. I was able to scoop up the Citrons, but these were difficult to find. 

Where'd you get 'em? 
smile.gif

got em from an nter that ended up with an extra pair.

Sneaker.st still has sizes in both if you're looking.

No new kicks for me but picked up a new Ipod touch 32g, after my previous one died out on me after having it since 2005 since the ipod video debuted...but very happy now 
pimp.gif

9/11 will never forget, my condolences to those who lost someone on that tragic day
tired.gif

^^ i saw a bottle @ Purist the other day. Too bad its VS. Why didn't they make a VSOP or even an XO one. Nice pick up tho!

Shaun: ILLY SCT2s!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I'm tempted by the Citron cw, but I'm trying to avoid retros
embarassed.gif

FINALLY acquired the original LG1s after months and months of searching!
2hduoih.jpg

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ i saw a bottle @ Purist the other day. Too bad its VS. Why didn't they make a VSOP or even an XO one. Nice pick up tho!

It must be older in order to be VSOP or even XO.  To get VS (Very Special) status it must be aged on oak for 2.5 yrs.  VSOP (Very Special Ole Pail) has to be aged at least 4yrs to be rated as such.  XO (Xtra Ole) has to be aged at least 6.5yrs, although 7-10yrs aging is not uncommon.  

They are buying it because its a KAWS special edition bottle, which is about like buying Budweiser to save because its in an American Flag can.

Back
Top Bottom