3ba2648134000450a4977ca0d898435d121c0c61_r.jpg

Pickups from the birthday yesterday:

Nudies-$120
Jordan tee-$12
armani xchange tees $19 each
Nike tee- $16
RL Polo-$39.99
Jordan 5s- $105
Pine Foams-$137 (actually got these on RD)
Emerald Griffeys- $49.97

Dope pickups everyone!
pimp.gif

For the lowww. Doubled up on botb. There's a lot of steals out there. Maybe the Nike Air mag is keeping everyone busy.

From Turkey, Galatasaray home kit & track jacket

2vi1p5d.jpg

(Fred, I know you mentioned on FB that Galatasaray is sponsored by adidas; both GS home stores I visited had all Nike gear in it.)

And been waiting for these...

bfgn4p.jpg

SC II Infrared & Citrons...

b5rx4k.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

From Turkey, Galatasaray home kit & track jacket (Fred, I know you mentioned on FB that Galatasaray is sponsored by adidas; both GS home stores I visited had all Nike gear in it.)

I guess they switched to the Swoosh from last year. Nevertheless, it's hard to purchase those teams stateside. would have been nice to have your name in the turkisk font. Anyways both are
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

From Turkey, Galatasaray home kit & track jacket (Fred, I know you mentioned on FB that Galatasaray is sponsored by adidas; both GS home stores I visited had all Nike gear in it.)

I guess they switched to the Swoosh from last year. Nevertheless, it's hard to purchase those teams stateside. would have been nice to have your name in the turkisk font. Anyways both are
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Fenerbahce all the way hahahah!
Dope pick ups every1
pimp.gif

UKBased- Super nice, I remember I had those in '99 switched to yellow laces though. I gave those away to my bro after like 3months, I'd give away my shoes instead of stocking them back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom