OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

I thought that figurine was life size. I thought the monitors behind it were huge flat screen TVs. I was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Still dope as hell though. 
pimp.gif

Haha. A life size Doom would be sick; and actually, the company that made it is going to be making life size figures soon.

This one is quarter scale, and in my opinion, it's pretty big. There's a ton of great detail. Honestly, it's a masterpiece I think. 
I have a bunch of other figures, but this one is my favorite. 

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

It's awesome!
Here are some pics with no sunlight:

SIDESHOW DOOM?!
I've been looking for this thing for years! Never thought i'd see a NTer pick one up! 
eek.gif

If you found one for less than $500 
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

It's awesome!

SIDESHOW DOOM?!
I've been looking for this thing for years! Never thought i'd see a NTer pick one up! 
eek.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
Do you have the Venom comiquette?  I've been looking for that one for quite some time.

It's awesome!

SIDESHOW DOOM?!
eek.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
Do you have the Venom comiquette?  I've been looking for that one for quite some time.

Funny you bring the Venom comiquette up! Although i don't own it i had the chance to get it for 250 at a comic shop and passed because i don't think well sometimes
30t6p3b.gif

Another sideshow piece i can't find sadly although theres a comic shop in my area that carries a bunch of sideshow stuff.

SIDESHOW DOOM?!
eek.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Funny you bring the Venom comiquette up! Although i don't own it i had the chance to get it for 250 at a comic shop and passed because i don't think well sometimes
30t6p3b.gif

Another sideshow piece i can't find sadly although theres a comic shop in my area that carries a bunch of sideshow stuff.

the stealth iron man
sick.gif
   o myyyyyy

A Lil Something

Ds Og 14s low White/Columbia

Olympic 1s

Air Jordan Cool Grey Low Phat 1s

Air Jordan 1 Retro High Metallic Zinc Shadow Grey

Original 13s low Navy Blue/Black

Air Jordan 1 Barons

eek.gif
@ that Dr. Doom!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyways, got these in the mail today for free. Gotta thank Money Mayweather for coming through with that KO.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by gentry187

eek.gif
@ that Dr. Doom!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyways, got these in the mail today for free. Gotta thank Money Mayweather for coming through with that KO.
wink.gif

First, glad u got some free shoes........ even if it was becuase of that BS Ortiz vs. Mayweather, heres my thought:
[h6]After seeing the replay of Ortiz Vs Mayweather- once again, Im disgusted with Floyd "Money" Mayweather. That racist, condescending (female dog) can make all the money he wants- we all know him for what he is, a scared little oppurtunistic man that will never man up to fight Pacquiao- and will continue to dodge anybody hes scared of. Merely taking fights he knows he'll win and promoting the crap out of his little ignorant,hip hop, racist self. You're quite the "Champion" Money Mayweather, because nobody proves quite like you that money cant buy class. There, i said my piece LOL[/h6]
I could take that little baby man anyday- tell him come pick on someone my size
what does hip hop have to do with anything? not sticking up for mayweather but you're looking like the racist here

Back
Top Bottom