***OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. That new semester feel.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD Galaxy and 2012 Varsity red XIVs for the past few days...

While dudes was eying Warren Sapp's Jordan auction, apparently Proto's lady was beasting on the Christina Applegate Kelly Bundy wardrobe sale...

mayimbe181 - Whats up with that pose? Seems like you do it in all the pics you post. I'm not trying to be negative I'm just curious to why you seem to always take pics like that. Habit? Oh and I've always wanted to ask you if you work at that shoe store or just know the people there, you get new releases fairly easily from what i can tell. :nerd:

unds thursday to drive to santa barbara....

wore to walk around DT SB and grab dinner for my 12 anniversary with the wife...

unds friday to drive home and stop at the outlets...

good stuff all!

Quick stop on the waterfront in Portland earlier,  and then on to Eugene to go watch the Quack Attack.

12 years, S Dubl. Good stuff. Congrats.

My wife and I have only been married about a year and half, but we've been together for close to 9 years total.

thanks man... not easy at times, def some ups and downs. Just make the relationship stronger!

fresh 95s
Gotta sport these before they become unwearable, already 5-6 years old! threes just weren't made to stand the test of time. hopefully we get a retro soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom