Official SF2THDR ps3

im pumped for today i will be downloading it when i get home today if anyone wants a beat down add me kicks23 maybe we can get a tournament going onthanksgiving day since most of us will be home that day. post your psn id so i can beat on yall later in the afternoon.
pimp.gif

$14.99, i'll pass. I'll be damned if i pay more than 5 dollars for a game i use to play when i was like 6 years old, even if it is a street fightergame, and a remixed version at that.

This game will be all hype anyway, people are blowing this game up like its the second coming of Jesus.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

$14.99, i'll pass. I'll be damned if i pay more than 5 dollars for a game i use to play when i was like 6 years old, even if it is a street fighter game, and a remixed version at that.

This game will be all hype anyway, people are blowing this game up like its the second coming of Jesus.

comon man its like buyin it used all over again .. not bad price imo

Lol I do agree...$15 is a bit much. Wait...can you play it online? If so I say its worth it.

SMH @ anyone complaining about the price of this when it is remixed and has online play. $14.99 is surely worth it. I actually had expected it to be more.

heavily re-done visuals in high resolution [character sprites, backgrounds, and endings included], a re-balanced version of the game, the original version ofthe game, the option to use the old sprites/art, and online play.

sure, this game has been re-released in street fight collections, capcom classic collections, and to an extent within street fighter anniversary collection,but this will probably be the best iteration of the game available yet.

ps3 users get a bonus in that if they buy the game, they get to download a remixed soundtrack of the game for free.

they've retooled and balanced a lot of the game. should play like a different, but similar game.

I can't even download it yet....I was goin' to at midnight last night, but I went to my girl's house, and my roommate was asleep. It's stillnot available for download...

My PSN is JFKTV tho.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

ps3 users get a bonus in that if they buy the game, they get to download a remixed soundtrack of the game for free.
yeah.

Gamers who purchase the PlayStation Network version of Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will receive an exclusive album called "Street Fighter Underground Remix" that they can download for FREE! The album is seperate from the game, but will include hip-hop remixes of classic Street Fighter II songs from the likes of Redman, Hieroglyphics, DJ Qbert, DJ Toure, Zion I, Mistah F.A.B. and Oh No.

we get achievements and they get an album.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Gamers who purchase the PlayStation Network version of Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will receive an exclusive album called "Street Fighter Underground Remix" that they can download for FREE! The album is seperate from the game, but will include hip-hop remixes of classic Street Fighter II songs from the likes of Redman, Hieroglyphics, DJ Qbert, DJ Toure, Zion I, Mistah F.A.B. and Oh No.

we get achievements and they get an album.

we'll get trophies down the line too..
wink.gif

comes out for 360 tomorrow.

i need to get some microsoft points to download. i could only play the beta for so long just using ryu or ken before i got tired of it.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

SMH @ anyone complaining about the price of this when it is remixed and has online play. $14.99 is surely worth it. I actually had expected it to be more.

Word. !$!? They've updated the backgrounds to 1080p, updated the character sprites to 1080p, rebalanced the characters to make weaker ones morecompetitive, added new music, made akuma playable, and made it playable online. They Allow you to play in re-balance mode, or regular old SFIIT mode.

And you're complaining about $14.99?...

get a job.

This game is one hell of a value.

Count me in for some action. I won't be on until about 9pm EST. Username is in the sig. I'm gonna be very rusty and I'll probably be takingbeatdowns for awhile but I love me some Street Fighter!

^ man, I was checking at midnight too...but I checked forums and evidently the playstation store doesn't usually update until about 6 pm est/ 3 pm pst.
ohwell.gif

I feel what yall are saying but i would rather pick up a newer age game like Capcom vs. SNK 2 for about the same price with the same characters, fastergameplay, and more. Online will not save this game, when yall start to play online against random dudes and they start doin the same cheap moves and combosover again (which in inevitably happen) then yall will see my point.

I can already see everybody picking Ryu, Ken, and Akuma and spawning hadoukens the whole match which will quickly ruin the novelty of the game.

Back
Top Bottom