OFFICIAL SHARE YOUR "HOOK UP" POST

basically put ur hook up on here that ur willing to help out other people with, be fair if u want a hook up u better have one ready to give

for me i have a sunglasses hut hook up close to 50% off live in DFW texas and willing to ship if u help me out

laugh.gif

1.you trying to get someone in trouble with the law
2." if u help me out ",help you out with what?what do you need?
3.Its 07 these cats are greedy they help they own mother out with a hookup....

ok i really dont understand how this is a bad idea, if u either give me a hook up that im in need of, maybe an employee discount somewhere or extra cash i cangive u the 50% off sunglasses hut

Originally Posted by alielaydi

ok i really dont understand how this is a bad idea, if u either give me a hook up that im in need of, maybe an employee discount somewhere or extra cash i can give u the 50% off sunglasses hut
same here, in theory I don't see how this is a bad idea.

It has the potential to go wrong in so many different ways though......

What you need to do is sit and think how you can make this more organized, what would happen if somebody flakes on paying you and you end up with somthing youdon't need, is it a "you scratch my back I scratch yours" or "I help you, you helped them, they helped somebody else, and we're all justsharing"....Those kind of things.

Good luck. I wish I had hookups to share, but I don't. I don't get a discount on textbooks
tired.gif
. Willing to take hookups though
happy.gif

nerd.gif
Get you a prosthetic arm an leg off the black market...

laugh.gif
But on the real there's certain hook-ups that you gotta keep on aneed to know bases..if i could hook everybody up with certain spots that would be great...but in reality you just cant

If were talkin about online spots though thats a different thing..then i dont see why this post wouldn't be benefiting

20% off karmaloop right here
rep code is 'CS18505'.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i got a connect that sells me jordans that dont even hit the stores for 60.00...im about to pick up the celtic 8s this weekend

j/k

haha I just copped like half of L&Ds fall line for 50% off, but since Im stengy and yall beast on links haha cant let this out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

haha I just copped like half of L&Ds fall line for 50% off, but since Im stengy and yall beast on links haha cant let this out
smile.gif

haha we dont care.

Back
Top Bottom