Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Alot of places have the raffle system in place, there's a few spots here and there which do fcfs.

Nike dc is raffle half the time, fcfs the other half, never consistent.

Major in dc gets alot of limited stuff but they tax heavy. Sometimes u gotta buy another pair or 2 hats, etc

If you're looking for sneaker spots, you'll spend more time in MD. VA stores rarely get anything good. In addition to what was stated, there is kickkspott in Georgetown that is a consignment shop like flight club. They have a lot of stuff there and their prices aren't TOO bad.

Kickkspott has a good backroom sale today if you have a free afternoon and are in the georgetown area. Went mad early and got the Gamma 11's for $250, which is about half what they normally go for at consignment stores.

got 1 pair of the stained glass sb's in an 11-

also  scorpion lows-Flamingo highs

Sale on older styles and last pairs

Alpine Ski Shop in Sterling-703 444 7844

Nah just heard that you can spend $250 at Major for a guaranteed ticket, but they're going fast. 

I refuse to give them my money, but FYI, if yaw want em, get on over there...

what about these flynits tomorrow?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NIKEGT said they're not getting them... or any other niketown out there

Sup fellas. I moved to Richmond and never got the chance to visit MAJOR. I am curious though - what is everyone's beef with them? Shady raffles? Douchey sales people?

As for MC Flyknits, it was a NDC/SNKRS release only, but I can imagine Niketowns and other retailers like FTL getting them very soon.

Sup fellas. I moved to Richmond and never got the chance to visit MAJOR. I am curious though - what is everyone's beef with them? Shady raffles? Douchey sales people?

As for MC Flyknits, it was a NDC/SNKRS release only, but I can imagine Niketowns and other retailers like FTL getting them very soon.
Honestly.. they over price on everything. I mean they have the right too but they over price way to much. I  never met anyone that has won a raffle from them yet...

they always tax instead of charging retails for kicks and most of the time they make you buy other ****. so basically youre gonna have to drop $500 for OVOs. i remember when they had the safari roshes (the monochromatic ones) for $300. theyre a bunch of crooks :smh:

Yup so they charged 250 for ovo and u had to spend 250 in there to get the ticket. They had about 75 pairs so they made a killing

The fact that these boutiques are getting that many pairs leads me to think the Oct relesse might be a wider release than we expected, just my 2 c

Last edited:
Anyone scoop the OVO from Major or hit on NDC?....They pulled a Red October moment today.

dude it was my turn to check out and i failed bc i put my pw in wrong, so it kicked me to the back of the line smfh

Back
Top Bottom