Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

wassup with the YOTR VII's any word on a spots getting them

I'd be interested to know as well. Heard only a few stores in MD were getting them, like the top revenue stores, but don't know anything beyond that.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

wassup with the YOTR VII's any word on a spots getting them

I'd be interested to know as well. Heard only a few stores in MD were getting them, like the top revenue stores, but don't know anything beyond that.

in the JB forum eastbayray said they gonna have them too.. but i cant get wit that online sh*t, i never win
HOH said maybe but call back on the 5th

in the JB forum eastbayray said they gonna have them too.. but i cant get wit that online sh*t, i never win
HOH said maybe but call back on the 5th

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

anymore electric green foams left in the area in 11.5 ???

H.OH pg just got a restock shipment on saturday.

They had every size.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

anymore electric green foams left in the area in 11.5 ???

H.OH pg just got a restock shipment on saturday.

They had every size.

^
Get sku, have DTLR do a search.

They either 99.99 or 119.99 now, and that size was in their system over the weekend.

^

They either 99.99 or 119.99 now, and that size was in their system over the weekend.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

Good looking i ended up getting them from shoe city in pg .

I copped a 7.5 and found someone on craiglist looking to trade for an 8 so things ended up workin gout.

^

I copped a 7.5 and found someone on craiglist looking to trade for an 8 so things ended up workin gout.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

^

How much were they @ Shoe City?

Originally Posted by BruckOut

^

How much were they @ Shoe City?

any pewter foams in the area size 11.5 ? price doesnt matter. or any legit websites i can get them from

any pewter foams in the area size 11.5 ? price doesnt matter. or any legit websites i can get them from

Air Flows, anybody?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom