Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Oh, and "dimez"...

Your "Mr. DTLR" comment...

Please explain...

Let me guess...

You can't.

You still stuck in 2006 I guess.

If you wanna know what I do, who I'm affiliated with, all you gotta do is ask. No one gotta assume anything about me. I hide nothing.

I know Ian your boy, but c'mon fam.

Really?

Really?

LOL!

Come correct.

Oh, and "dimez"...

Please explain...

Let me guess...

You can't.

If you wanna know what I do, who I'm affiliated with, all you gotta do is ask. No one gotta assume anything about me. I hide nothing.

Really?

Really?

LOL!

Come correct.

Originally Posted by iCan

Great response... maybe next time?
If he gets more in the size you need, or some fake reseller returns a pair, I'll hit you.

It's a good deal for him, and you want the shoe THAT bad RIGHT now, I guess its a good deal for you too.

Case closed.

Originally Posted by iCan

Great response... maybe next time?
If he gets more in the size you need, or some fake reseller returns a pair, I'll hit you.

It's a good deal for him, and you want the shoe THAT bad RIGHT now, I guess its a good deal for you too.

Case closed.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
I never claim fame, put pics up here, try to be a "sneakerstar" for one thing...

This is my hobby, and its love and love for the people I sincerely f'with in the hobby.  Bottom line.  And my actions here last 6 years prove it, announced or not.

Two, I bought size 11s in the IVs thinking that was MY SIZE in these fake-like IVs, NOT because I had no other choice.

Any other co-signs before I log off?

I see now everyone watching moves to counter-act/put it against you later.  But everyone is successful as I am at it! 
roll.gif

"If first you don't succeed, try again."
young...it's not that serious.

You take things the wrong way....it's not even co signing.....or trying nothing.....always thinking someone is against you.

I just thought that line that you dropped was not necessary....

still didn't get my point about the iv's....I already knew what you just pointed out from the pm.

^
I never claim fame, put pics up here, try to be a "sneakerstar" for one thing...

This is my hobby, and its love and love for the people I sincerely f'with in the hobby.  Bottom line.  And my actions here last 6 years prove it, announced or not.

Two, I bought size 11s in the IVs thinking that was MY SIZE in these fake-like IVs, NOT because I had no other choice.

Any other co-signs before I log off?

I see now everyone watching moves to counter-act/put it against you later.  But everyone is successful as I am at it! 
roll.gif

"If first you don't succeed, try again."
young...it's not that serious.

You take things the wrong way....it's not even co signing.....or trying nothing.....always thinking someone is against you.

I just thought that line that you dropped was not necessary....

still didn't get my point about the iv's....I already knew what you just pointed out from the pm.

This is what me and Ian DO up here for YEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS.

We throw jabs.

It's our history.

And it's all love. It's all entertainment. Bottom line.

I never took a dime out of his pocket, and vice versa.

In person, its gravy and laughs. So its all in e-fun up here.

Everyone up here knows that, obviously, beside you.

You right, it's not THAT serious.

But you responded seriously.......................................

"Mr. DTLR" is tired now.

Goodnight.

This is what me and Ian DO up here for YEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS.

We throw jabs.

It's our history.

And it's all love. It's all entertainment. Bottom line.

I never took a dime out of his pocket, and vice versa.

In person, its gravy and laughs. So its all in e-fun up here.

Everyone up here knows that, obviously, beside you.

You right, it's not THAT serious.

But you responded seriously.......................................

"Mr. DTLR" is tired now.

Goodnight.

Oh, and "dimez"...

Please explain...

Let me guess...

You can't.

Really?

Really?

LOL!

Come correct.

I really don't care who you are affiliated with or what.... honestly make whatever point your are trying to make. Or shut whatever you want down the fact of the matter is I don't really care....doesn't effect me.

First off all when I hit you and ask if  you can find something for me, I never inquire where who what, can I get a discount.....I just wanna know if you can find a shoe for me....

I only say dtlr because you bring them up or tell us what they have and what not, locations or whatever.....if I'm wrong my bad..no biggie.

Oh, and "dimez"...

Please explain...

Let me guess...

You can't.

Really?

Really?

LOL!

Come correct.

I really don't care who you are affiliated with or what.... honestly make whatever point your are trying to make. Or shut whatever you want down the fact of the matter is I don't really care....doesn't effect me.

First off all when I hit you and ask if  you can find something for me, I never inquire where who what, can I get a discount.....I just wanna know if you can find a shoe for me....

I only say dtlr because you bring them up or tell us what they have and what not, locations or whatever.....if I'm wrong my bad..no biggie.

Originally Posted by dimez81

what website was that?
thechampionsleague. they charged my card as soon as i ordered the flight one galaxy for $180 plus shipping, then i get an email the next day from them saying they no longer have the product and are going to refund my money. Im still waiting for them to put the money back on my card. i thought i had my pair on lock and now they are sold out everywhere.
mad.gif

what website was that?
thechampionsleague. they charged my card as soon as i ordered the flight one galaxy for $180 plus shipping, then i get an email the next day from them saying they no longer have the product and are going to refund my money. Im still waiting for them to put the money back on my card. i thought i had my pair on lock and now they are sold out everywhere.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

what website was that?
mad.gif

Oh ok...I was about to say... I order from kicks crew and was hopping it wasn't them. Have your bank do the refund or it will take about 3 days to get your money back.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

what website was that?
mad.gif

Oh ok...I was about to say... I order from kicks crew and was hopping it wasn't them. Have your bank do the refund or it will take about 3 days to get your money back.

Hazel got some "pie" in him. You do the most sometimes. Dimes is right in what he's saying though.

#UnkTendencies

Hazel got some "pie" in him. You do the most sometimes. Dimes is right in what he's saying though.

#UnkTendencies

Does anyone have any good info on when the HOH release at PG is going to be? I have gone up there several times and all I keep getting is they sent them back which I know isn't true. PM me please if need be.

Does anyone have any good info on when the HOH release at PG is going to be? I have gone up there several times and all I keep getting is they sent them back which I know isn't true. PM me please if need be.

Back
Top Bottom