Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

MJ All Day45 wrote

And I like pecan pie BTW.
eek.gif
............Me to.
pimp.gif

Seriously can anyone help out with GITD Air Flight Ones?

Eastbay's Twitter said they're doing a re-release this week so there is still hope~

MJ All Day45 wrote

eek.gif
............Me to.
pimp.gif

Joints will be in DMV area.  Confirmed.

Given all the drama I dealt with last week *sincerely* trying to help someone (no names), I'll just personally inbox you right before they arrive.

I mean, I'd hate for them to sellout before you get there if I post publicly due to lurkers on here, then I'll need to give a better "excuse" on why you didn't get your shoe. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT -- PM me your # so I can text you when I get word.

MJ All Day45 wrote

eek.gif
............Me to.
pimp.gif

Given all the drama I dealt with last week *sincerely* trying to help someone (no names), I'll just personally inbox you right before they arrive.

I mean, I'd hate for them to sellout before you get there if I post publicly due to lurkers on here, then I'll need to give a better "excuse" on why you didn't get your shoe. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

First of all...you always think people attacking you....everyone on this board knows it.....you take the slightest thing people say and you feel offended or attacked.
I jast made a statement to your comment and you went off the nut...

I just figure you were bio polar....or maybe cause you from "UPTOWN" so your naturally defensive.

At times you can really exuberate female traits on this board and command attention when its no need.

Sometimes it's not all about you.
Negro, SAY ALL THIS WHEN YOU SEE ME.  Ain't nothing confrontational, just a straight up convo.  That's what MEN do.

I don't thing everyone attacks me.

What I DO THINK is, hypebeast like you try to make this perception of me up here that is FALSE, with slight jabs so, as usual, I gotta respond to defend myself from outsiders and go extra hard with it, word to Little Brother.

ANYONE with reading comprehension can see the "shoedude" you are, and the "shoedude" I am.  And again, I'm glad I'm not on your side.................

It ain't all about me.  Dudes like you make it that way.

This bamma come up here to co-sign for someone, *%$+ ain't stick, and he writing paragraphs.

But last meet-up, was AS LOUD and as VOCAL and as APPROACHABLE as I always am, and you said all of maybe FIVE words the entire day. 

I even CAME TO YOU and dapped you up and introduced MYSELF once I noticed YOU and put two and two together.

"females" hold all these feelings in and go on the internet later.

Check yourself Cuz.  Stay in your lane.  It's all good here -- you the one with the issue with me. 
laugh.gif
  Go to the back pages, this aint the first OR last time this will happen.  REASON REAL !@!+*% in this area are in my sig.........................................

And yeah, I FROM the city when it WAS the city.  I got my ways.  It's my foundation.  And I don't expect a bamma not from the 80s to understand.  Cause I don't care.

But where I'm from, if you don't !@*# with someone, you don't !@*# with them.  PERIOD.

Y'all shoedudes quick to lowball, PM convos, act like y'all cool with folks, try to get what you want out of someone, then as soon as a SMALL onflict arise, you expose your true feelings.

We wouldn't even be going back and forth if you stayed out of an issue that YOU had nothing to do with.  Anyone with reading comprehension can go to the back pages and read that for themselves.

I mean, hell, you even read and memorize my past quotes, and requote it wrong to make yourself look good like FOX NEWS (check IVs thread).

With the IVs, I NEVER said I had a problem getting MY shoes... I said I had problems LOOKING OUT FOR OTHERS (its in print, can't miss it).  

But, again, the perceptions you shoedudes wanna convey about me.  More female-like than anything I've EVER done up here.

But I'm the female????? 

laugh.gif

And even saying ALL this, I got nothing but love for you slim.  I have no reason NOT to.

That's an "UPTOWN" thing too I guess..........................

Originally Posted by dimez81

First of all...you always think people attacking you....everyone on this board knows it.....you take the slightest thing people say and you feel offended or attacked.
I jast made a statement to your comment and you went off the nut...

I just figure you were bio polar....or maybe cause you from "UPTOWN" so your naturally defensive.

At times you can really exuberate female traits on this board and command attention when its no need.

Sometimes it's not all about you.
Negro, SAY ALL THIS WHEN YOU SEE ME.  Ain't nothing confrontational, just a straight up convo.  That's what MEN do.

I don't thing everyone attacks me.

What I DO THINK is, hypebeast like you try to make this perception of me up here that is FALSE, with slight jabs so, as usual, I gotta respond to defend myself from outsiders and go extra hard with it, word to Little Brother.

ANYONE with reading comprehension can see the "shoedude" you are, and the "shoedude" I am.  And again, I'm glad I'm not on your side.................

It ain't all about me.  Dudes like you make it that way.

This bamma come up here to co-sign for someone, *%$+ ain't stick, and he writing paragraphs.

But last meet-up, was AS LOUD and as VOCAL and as APPROACHABLE as I always am, and you said all of maybe FIVE words the entire day. 

I even CAME TO YOU and dapped you up and introduced MYSELF once I noticed YOU and put two and two together.

"females" hold all these feelings in and go on the internet later.

Check yourself Cuz.  Stay in your lane.  It's all good here -- you the one with the issue with me. 
laugh.gif
  Go to the back pages, this aint the first OR last time this will happen.  REASON REAL !@!+*% in this area are in my sig.........................................

And yeah, I FROM the city when it WAS the city.  I got my ways.  It's my foundation.  And I don't expect a bamma not from the 80s to understand.  Cause I don't care.

But where I'm from, if you don't !@*# with someone, you don't !@*# with them.  PERIOD.

Y'all shoedudes quick to lowball, PM convos, act like y'all cool with folks, try to get what you want out of someone, then as soon as a SMALL onflict arise, you expose your true feelings.

We wouldn't even be going back and forth if you stayed out of an issue that YOU had nothing to do with.  Anyone with reading comprehension can go to the back pages and read that for themselves.

I mean, hell, you even read and memorize my past quotes, and requote it wrong to make yourself look good like FOX NEWS (check IVs thread).

With the IVs, I NEVER said I had a problem getting MY shoes... I said I had problems LOOKING OUT FOR OTHERS (its in print, can't miss it).  

But, again, the perceptions you shoedudes wanna convey about me.  More female-like than anything I've EVER done up here.

But I'm the female????? 

laugh.gif

And even saying ALL this, I got nothing but love for you slim.  I have no reason NOT to.

That's an "UPTOWN" thing too I guess..........................

What's your secret?

I'd love to run on 3-4 hours, my $!%$$*% has a terrible sleeping schedule atm

What's your secret?

I'd love to run on 3-4 hours, my $!%$$*% has a terrible sleeping schedule atm

Ain't no secret here. I just enjoy being up, I enjoy people, and I enjoy work.

Can't enjoy those things being sleep. I get enough sleep daily to keep me coherent and fully functional, and proceed.

Or my mother used to say when I was a kid, "You can't sleep, because you TOO NOSEY and scared you gonna miss something!"

So, her quote if probably the real truth.

LOL.

Ain't no secret here. I just enjoy being up, I enjoy people, and I enjoy work.

Can't enjoy those things being sleep. I get enough sleep daily to keep me coherent and fully functional, and proceed.

Or my mother used to say when I was a kid, "You can't sleep, because you TOO NOSEY and scared you gonna miss something!"

So, her quote if probably the real truth.

LOL.

Originally Posted by iCan

well alright now lol..
You my brother Ian.

YOU KNOW THIS.

But, if "eyes of hazel" calls "iCan" irrelevant.... "eyes of hazel" is:

(a) Jealous
(b) A liar
(c) A hater
(d) emotional
(e) disrespectful

Do I pick fun at you?  Yes. 

Do you throw jabs?  Yes.

Are we "different"?  Yes.

But I RESPECT you, and ALWAYS will.  No matter what, YOU have been consistent in ALL you do, for yourself, for the community, for self-promotion...

"iCan" has ALWAYS been "iCan".  Since I've known him, which is over a decade now.  #damn

So, for me to call YOU irrelevant -- ON THIS SITE.  @+$!! Cuz.

That's all I'm saying.

And ain't nuffin' bi-polar or "Uptown" about it.

Bammas wanna throw shots, and when they taken as shots, wanna say "it ain't that serious".

And I'm gonna respond........................................................................

well alright now lol..
You my brother Ian.

YOU KNOW THIS.

(a) Jealous
(b) A liar
(c) A hater
(d) emotional
(e) disrespectful

Do you throw jabs?  Yes.

Are we "different"?  Yes.

But I RESPECT you, and ALWAYS will.  No matter what, YOU have been consistent in ALL you do, for yourself, for the community, for self-promotion...

"iCan" has ALWAYS been "iCan".  Since I've known him, which is over a decade now.  #damn

So, for me to call YOU irrelevant -- ON THIS SITE.  @+$!! Cuz.

That's all I'm saying.

Bammas wanna throw shots, and when they taken as shots, wanna say "it ain't that serious".

And I'm gonna respond........................................................................

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

aye bruh you know where they releasing them at this time?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

aye bruh you know where they releasing them at this time?

well alright now lol..
You my brother Ian.

YOU KNOW THIS.

(a) Jealous
(b) A liar
(c) A hater
(d) emotional
(e) disrespectful

Do you throw jabs? Yes.

Are we "different"? Yes.

But I RESPECT you, and ALWAYS will. No matter what, YOU have been consistent in ALL you do, for yourself, for the community, for self-promotion...

"iCan" has ALWAYS been "iCan". Since I've known him, which is over a decade now. #damn

So, for me to call YOU irrelevant -- ON THIS SITE. @+$!! Cuz.

That's all I'm saying.

well alright now lol..
You my brother Ian.

YOU KNOW THIS.

(a) Jealous
(b) A liar
(c) A hater
(d) emotional
(e) disrespectful

Do you throw jabs? Yes.

Are we "different"? Yes.

But I RESPECT you, and ALWAYS will. No matter what, YOU have been consistent in ALL you do, for yourself, for the community, for self-promotion...

"iCan" has ALWAYS been "iCan". Since I've known him, which is over a decade now. #damn

So, for me to call YOU irrelevant -- ON THIS SITE. @+$!! Cuz.

That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom