Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Royal I's and Chicagos, XIs were done last week apparently. IXs and XIII's will be done tomorrow. They pretty much had all the KDs (pearls too) ASG lebrons and white foams

Good looks fam, repped! Gonna try and scoop some 13's on my break ::crosses fingers:

Don't even bother with mondawmin.
Can't even get in hoh. This is the line

They did tickets for the Barkley posite ASGs yesterday and I did not ask about the eggplants but they had some at DTLR in whitemarsh as of yesterday. Not sure on sizes there.

Potomac mills had a good stock for the easter pack and foams, saw a dude with 8-9 bags with 2 boxes in each. no real lines and no tickets needed

Snapped these pix at HOH.  I didn't get the wall with the foams (pink, white, and fighter jets), Jordans (blah), or the kds.  Got my KD Energies
happy.gif

Yeah but I'm not sure of the sizes (there were two on display, 1 in the front of store the other in the hoh section).

Yep.

From what I remeber they had all the released KDs out expect the DMV, Area 72, and X-Mas,and Home/Away I believe.  I had to ask about the Energies becasue they weren't on display.

Jordans, (from what I remember) 2 colors of XX8, Easter Spiz'ike, a couple of ones, and those red/purple 3s

I had my 3 year old with me so I couldn't get more pix plus I've been out of the shoe loop for a minute so I don't really know what's what anymore (and my focus was on those Energies). 

Thanks I'll stop by there tomorrow to see if I can nab a 13. Calling these stores are useless most of the time

I'm looking for a spot with Retro 13 He Got Games Size 10.5/11. You know any spots that have them still?

Good luck. Most stores in the area sold out IMMEDIATELY. We're talking within an hour or two. I doubt they're sitting on a stores shelves 3 weeks later, unless someone can (or is wiling to) say otherwise, lol....

@b fresco maybe toddler sizes hahaha... Sports zone had a grand opening in va and they sold out 20 mins after opening...

Back
Top Bottom