Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I don't wear sb's so ok I'm a rookie to skateboard shoes... My bad but if I don't wear em I could care less about being a rookie in that game... Anyways you have a funny way of droppin knowledge cause I didn't see any knowledge get dropped just some punk ***** with a head that's too big so keep pumpin yourself up kid

You put out COMPLETELY WRONG info. I corrected you. Now you mad. LOL.

Bammas still being Bammas...

And people wonder why this forum is now a graveyard...

Maybe a birdie can help out with that info too. :lol:

^^ which DTLR locations?...i haven't seen them here in the Richmond area...

Last edited:
No subliminal here. I'm a straight-shooter.

Look at all you posted last two pages, check your e-emotions at the door, and check yourself on "class".

I guess this happens when you leave a D-Leaguer to stunt and attempt to lead by example when the folks HE FOLLOWED left. #shrugs

Why won't YOU take your own advice -- check the back pages YOURSELF and see how "it" was done, effectively, in the past, instead of trying to 1up folks who obviously are new and in need of knowledge as opposed to you attempting to help your self-esteem carrying them.

But no worries, I hustle everyday to be JUST LIKE YOU when I grow up...

#backtothecave

Last edited:
^^ which DTLR locations?...i haven't seen them here in the Richmond area...

The penny loafers and wingtips are at the DTLR in these location that I know of:

PG Plaza
Minnesota Avenue (I know they at least have wingtips)
Mondowmin ( I know they at least have wingtips)

I am sure someone can def correct me if I am wrong, either in this thread or to your inbox.

Minnesota and PG Plaza I def saw with my own eyes the stock they have on display, my man who is up in Bmore told me about Mondowmin...as I too been on the hunt.

I didn't check sizes or quantity.

I just hit him.

That shoe was specifically allocated to the DC/Bmore stores

They on sale, low demand, him having a pair moved to one of his local stores shouldn't be a problem.

Plenty in the system.

Last edited:
^^thanks for the info...I'll give those locations a call to see what colorways are available...I have the wingtips in Charcoal/Volt and recently ordered the Fatigue nubucks with the Cole Haan 30% off F&F...definitely had a feeling that they would sit/be reduced at DTLR...

^
If I were you, I'd wait for another markdown, then pull the trigger on having them allocated to you. They been sitting.

If you have ANY issue getting your shoe, just shoot me a PM and I'll get you squared away.

#thatshowitsdone

^^thanks for the info...I'll give those locations a call to see what colorways are available...I have the wingtips in Charcoal/Volt and recently ordered the Fatigue nubucks with the Cole Haan 30% off F&F...definitely had a feeling that they would sit/be reduced at DTLR...

Yep I got the fatigues as well during the F&F sale from the CH store in DC. I've been lurking DTLRs waiting for the big mark down so def feel you. Playing the wait game like EOH said above just to be sure I buy when price is dumb low. PG Mall def had the most colorways from I have seen with my own eyes.

Guess you have an unconventional definition of subliminal, lol..

Ole Mr. King E-motions calling the kettle black, the irony... A paragraph response to a ONE LINE comment, but that's not emotional right?

I guess if correcting blatantly WRONG information is seen as a self esteem boost, then I'll just let it run rampant next time...

Guess the tough love approach doesn't work on here anymore like when you used to do it right?

Glad you still on the "Let me call out dudes on the same exact ish I do" steez.... Some things should never change....

I've always been long winded (word to Method Man), so using my characteristics against me is what my old broads do...

Back to the topic...

It's rules to the game pimp.

Since day 0, you've had it twisted with your shenanigans up here.

What I DO, or DID ain't shenanigans.

And since you've proven to not be THAT bright of an individual, let me enlighten you...

You "carrying" folks who you know, met, who you know know better, or in the hobby on here acting foolish. Its fun and witty on that level.

Any one who clearly comes off as new, and being misinformed, trying to be informed, and giving wrong info, doesn't deserve the crap you gave off. Your draws got big fam. People can read between the lines.

This is my first "off" day in months, and I come in to see THAT garbage. Thus, I respond.

But again, as usual, I'm stating the obvious.

I always expect more from you my son. Time to put you in the "wishful thinking" category. :lol:

Fall back.

You've dug a hole years ago herb'in yourself out.

Last edited:
I've seen you both go back and forth a couple times in the forum. Is this real beef or just talk?

I've met plenty of dudes in this here sneaker "game" over the years and never rubbed anyone the wrong way except YOU...

Doubt you can say the same slim... You've earned your notoriety on here...

Was I a lil tough on dudes on here? Yes. But to act like you aint done the same or never were that dude, is LAUGHABLE...

The "Its OK when I do it, but not when YOU do it" mentality is what you're known for, so I can't say I'm surprised...

I've never dug holes with people that matter to me, believe that.

You love callin bammas out, but HATE gettin called out... And then your self defense mechanisms kick in and you try and get personal... If that ain't a feminine trait....

I'm done. PM me if you wanna keep jonin... Let's be real though, you'll probably have 3-4 more responses like last time...

#GoAheadVent lol

I've seen you both go back and forth a couple times in the forum. Is this real beef or just talk?

Beef? #notsureifserious

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not a bully my dude. If I got beef I got beef with real competition.

I give him attention when I feel the need just to livin' up this forum and give people something to read.

I figure for someone trying so hard, every once in a while I'll come in and show how its truly done.

I'm off today so it is what it is. I'll be back to silence tomorrow. :lol:

I'll be 33 in 3 weeks and last I checked, he's older than me -- to give you a clear reference of what a "beef" really ain't.

Responded to your inbox BTW.

Last edited:
Releasing this Saturday at the Nike Factory Outlet in Arundel Mills (MD) will be the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites. As of now no phones orders or holds. Price will be $179.99

The penny loafers and wingtips are at the DTLR in these location that I know of:

PG Plaza
Minnesota Avenue (I know they at least have wingtips)
Mondowmin ( I know they at least have wingtips)

I am sure someone can def correct me if I am wrong, either in this thread or to your inbox.

Minnesota and PG Plaza I def saw with my own eyes the stock they have on display, my man who is up in Bmore told me about Mondowmin...as I too been on the hunt.

I didn't check sizes or quantity[

Slight update:

Add DTLR in Annapolis mall to the list, prices are $129 but you can get 10% off if kindly ask manager. I believe I said $119, so my bad.

Seems like they are at most DTLRs in the MD & DC area...no sizes smaller than 7 and to me they run big but I have small narrow feet.

DTLR in PG Plaza still had best selection from what I saw with my own eyes, mainly because they had the penny loafers as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom