Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Got lucky and got my pair. They didn't have any Lebrons, and I didn't even know they also had the Kobes.

My boy told me at 9:15 that they were releasing in 30 min, jumped out my cube and rushed over there. Called my brother to go up there in the meantime to hold my spot. And luckily a cop told him that Footaction also had them so he went to that line instead of HOH (I didn't even know Footaction had them and apparently more pairs too).

Got there and there were maybe 15 people ahead of me and 5 behind me. It was insane, I still can't believe how lucky I was to get them. Felt like throwing up in line.

Got lucky and got my pair. They didn't have any Lebrons, and I didn't even know they also had the Kobes.

My boy told me at 9:15 that they were releasing in 30 min, jumped out my cube and rushed over there. Called my brother to go up there in the meantime to hold my spot. And luckily a cop told him that Footaction also had them so he went to that line instead of HOH (I didn't even know Footaction had them and apparently more pairs too).

Got there and there were maybe 15 people ahead of me and 5 behind me. It was insane, I still can't believe how lucky I was to get them. Felt like throwing up in line.

i knew they still had the foams the way they blocked off the HOH section of the store since last week.

i knew they still had the foams the way they blocked off the HOH section of the store since last week.

Back
Top Bottom