Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Good looking bruh I appreciate that they gonna have a FSR or your not sure?

Was in there today and one of the employees told me they had ALOT of pairs... Didn't say an exact number but he made it sound like more than the usual... And yeah almost every quality Jordan Retro they receive are B-grades... Compared to the recent release quality of JB, the average person prob wouldn't even notice

Last edited:
All these restocks on the kilroys just means I'm meant to have these! Lol first release I missed out, restock on xmas I missed out, now this? Lets hope this 8 is still available on friday

Good looking bruh I appreciate that they gonna have a FSR or your not sure?

Was in there today and one of the employees told me they had ALOT of pairs... Didn't say an exact number but he made it sound like more than the usual... And yeah almost every quality Jordan Retrospect they receive are B-grades... Compared to the recent release quality of JB, the average person prob wouldn't even notice

agreed. but its worth mentioning that they are B Grades as it does make a difference to some people. The Raptor VII Bgrades I got from there a couple months ago were on point. I just cant mess with the the 129.99 for bgrades pricing unless its something I really, really want.

Apparently, Arundel Mills is being used as a "Test" store but I dont know exactly what it means. I assume it means they testing different Jordan releases there since they dropped the GMP's individually and the Raptor VIIs tho they said they didnt expect to get the Raptors. They just showed up.

anyone know a spot to get the vintage infrared 90s in richmond? ive checked out the local dtlrs and footlockers champs and finishlines. any other suggestions?

agreed. but its worth mentioning that they are B Grades as it does make a difference to some people. The Raptor VII Bgrades I got from there a couple months ago were on point. I just cant mess with the the 129.99 for bgrades pricing unless its something I really, really want.
Apparently, Arundel Mills is being used as a "Test" store but I dont know exactly what it means. I assume it means they testing different Jordan releases there since they dropped the GMP's individually and the Raptor VIIs tho they said they didnt expect to get the Raptors. They just showed up.
That some good info you just dropped bigj i might as well just say screw it and add to it and get an upcoming release. something telling me there's a possibility they will end up lower than that in about 2 months that's if they dont sell out 

anyone know a spot to get the vintage infrared 90s in richmond? ive checked out the local dtlrs and footlockers champs and finishlines. any other suggestions?

Besides the mom and pops, no retail store got them yet except for nike town of course.

That some good info you just dropped bigj i might as well just say screw it and add to it and get an upcoming release. something telling me there's a possibility they will end up lower than that in about 2 months that's if they dont sell out 

100% honesty here: They will sell out. Apparently finishline had a restock but I dont know how many they have left. A % of coupon or winners circle gc will get A grades in the same price range.

If you do purchase from the outlet, keep the receipt. You can returned unused merchandise at any point with a receipt.

Besides the mom and pops, no retail store got them yet except for nike town of course.
Thank you! such BS tho. i cant belive no DTLRs or finishlines got em! smh
mad.gif

Any info on XIII's or V's... Is it going to be tickets?

Called a few FL everyone said call back every day. Dulles Town Center said they didn't even get the XIII's.

Don't believe these associates DTLR has them just not in the stores yet. I would say by Tuesday/ Wedbesday evening many stores will have their stock.Ive also heard some stores may hand out tickets today and tomorrow so be on the look out.

Last edited:
All so go check out footlocker unlocked they normally have release procedures listed on that site hope that helps some

Looking like No tickets for the XIII's but if they do change up, the tickets would be going out on Friday. And a Heads up, These XIII's are limited, around the area. Plan Accordingly.

I need to call around, but i'm fairly confident i'll be able to RSVP through GeorgeTown

Back
Top Bottom