Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Crimson 3's showed up yesterday...  As did the LeBron Allstar (in grade school sz)...  Still no word on the 1's which has me a little worried...

On a different note, anyone cop anything from FinishLine's restock yesterday?

That finishline restock had me frustrated. I was slow to it and got locked out of the site for a while understandably given the frenzy. Then once I did manage to get what I wanted cement 4s in my cart in my size it kicked me back out. After 20 minutes of refreshing I gave up. I've had very little luck online this year snatching any limited kicks in a size 13.

I NEED HELP I NEED HELP I NEED HELP I NEED HELP I NEED HELP
I NEED HELP I NEED HELP I NEED HELP

I LIVE IN B-MORE.......

I AM LOOKING FOR THE

JORDAN RETRO 1 / MELO M9 "' YEAR OF THE SNAKE"" PACK

I CALLED NIKETOWN DC AND THE SAID NO GO ON THE PACK

SO IM LOST

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS IS RELEASING IN THIS AREA......................................................................................................PLEASE HELP 23

You tried Mondawmin DTLR and Shoe City Security (Flagship stores for Bmore for both Chains)?

ayoooooooooooooo, lookin for them new balance mojito 574's.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

They are on my launch list so we will at least have them online...

What did everyone cop this morning?? Fight-posite for me

Finally picked up the gullwing kd v. Next weekend just want the asg kdv but it's going to be a struggle

It was such an easy cop down here...  Love that military discount too... $188 
smokin.gif

Btw guys, they still had many pairs of fighter jet foams today at Columbia Mall, DTLR had fire red 5's, bhm lebron 10's, AND fontay montanas!!

Anybody know how the PG Plaza HOH, along with the possibility of Columbia mall stores, is releasing the royal 1s on 2/16?

im trying to get info also on those royals for stores, i would call DTLR in columbia and possibly sports zone in arundel mills

Any info on DC stores getting the Kobe and Durant all-star kicks? I always have no luck with the Nike Gtown twitter rsvp so I'm trying to see what other options I might have. Thanks in advance!

Looks like almost every foot locker was getting them according to the release locator. Both hoh, pentagon city, Tyson's and a few more off the top of my head for the kd. The Kobe's have not looked

What up everybody, im in baltimore county (white marsh) and was curious if anybody knew of any spots locally that will be recieving the lunar force raygun 1's this week. Only spot I knew to carry any allstar kicks last year was the footaction in columbia....Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
What up everybody, im in baltimore county (white marsh) and was curious if anybody knew of any spots locally that will be recieving the lunar force raygun 1's this week. Only spot I knew to carry any allstar kicks last year was the footaction in columbia....Any help would be appreciated

Try Mondawmin DTLR fam... They got lunar air forces (white, black, and the digi/camos) when they dropped AND they got most of the All Star Shoes last year....

Back
Top Bottom