Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Went to Bowie Town Center to see if I could get a pair of the Kobe IX and looked like Sport Zone got robbed. Side window was broken out and the drywall was pushed in. Guess someone couldn't wait.

Still 0-3 on these shoes.:smh:

Went to Bowie Town Center to see if I could get a pair of the Kobe IX and looked like Sport Zone got robbed. Side window was broken out and the drywall was pushed in. Guess someone couldn't wait.

Still 0-3 on these shoes.
mean.gif
sounds like Laurel Shoe city for the Gamma 11. "allegedly" thieves broke in that thursday and robbed the store clean, im talking full size runs. Had mofos out there waitng the whole night for nothing

Try Wheaton HoH... Was just in there and they had some scattered sizes...

Good lookin out. I saw the post late and I think I missed out by a couple minutes. Girl said she had a 10 (my size) but it was gone. Feelin like Danny Glover: I'm gettin to old for this...

i saw an 11.5 infrared 6 at lake forest mall's footlocker in Gaithersburg. also saw the perspective kobes in person, that color is beautiful

Nice. Got the MP's and love balling in these 9s. Blue is usually my color so I think I' might have to cop.

$500 on 2 pairs of shoes for ball is steep. I remember coping shoxs and hyperfuse/hyperdunks on sale or in outlets for $50-100 max for ball. Times have changed. Now it's a season and a half old at outlets if anything good comes and it's still over $120 for kicks on sale. Last pickup was cp3.6 for $59 at an outlet that must have been a return since it was the hot orange from the nitro pack.

Living in the city it seems like its NikeDC for retail cops or online unless I want to metro to pentagon mall which I feel is always a **** show for releases.

sounds like Laurel Shoe city for the Gamma 11. "allegedly" thieves broke in that thursday and robbed the store clean, im talking full size runs. Had mofos out there waitng the whole night for nothing

I was wondering what happened over there...I go to the LA Fitness during lunch hours over there and I noticed that... I was like what d-bags actually had the nerve to do that.

HoH's too from what Footlocker tweeted out this morning, but you know how they be with the funny business...

Sadly, I miss DTLR.

Can't wait til they get off time out.

KOs are only showing up at 4 locations nationwide.

Unless something changes later in the week it doesn't look like any HOH in the area is getting them.

Chicago KO's will be at HoH's, select SC's and SZ's and Nike DC this weekend... Good luck to all...

Rivalry pack are rumored to hit some SC and some SZ but they haven't confirmed which ones... Do your HW fellas...

Chicago KO's will be at HoH's, select SC's and SZ's and Nike DC this weekend... Good luck to all...

Rivalry pack are rumored to hit some SC and some SZ but they haven't confirmed which ones... Do your HW fellas...
what's SC?

anybody know of anywhere else getting the air Jordan futures other than NIKE Georgetown?

also looking for a size 12 perspective kobes. I'm going to try Francis Scott Key in Frederick, but any if will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom