Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Any ideas on which stores will get the Don C Jordan 2s? I assume it'll just be Major and maybe Georgetown Nike if Nike stores get them at all. 

major the only store that would prolly get them. From past release you might have to spend money to guarantee a pair.

Thanks. That's what I assumed. I'm not a fan of Major because of how they milk people for hyped releases. The more I think about it the more I'll probably pass on the Dons. 

Thanks. That's what I assumed. I'm not a fan of Major because of how they milk people for hyped releases. The more I think about it the more I'll probably pass on the Dons. 
they are everywhere around me. I live in northern Virginia

I'm in NoVA too and I almost never see anyone wearing expensive kicks unless I'm at Tyson's 2 or something.

I was going to seriously attempt to get them but one they added the price for the hat I gave up. And I know major might act funny

Anybody seen these in stores yet?

Might as well throw your chances into the Nike raffle...it's free

I'd assume Nike Georgetown, Major, and Jimmy Jazz on Branch Ave would be your only local shots. I don't think Commonwealth or DTLR got the last color way so I'd assume they aren't getting the black pair. Good luck out there.

I'd assume Nike Georgetown, Major, and Jimmy Jazz on Branch Ave would be your only local shots. I don't think Commonwealth or DTLR got the last color way so I'd assume they aren't getting the black pair. Good luck out there.
Nikedc and Jimmy Jazz....Major is a reseller lol unless dude cool with paying 500 before release

This is probably a stupid question, but any chance we'll see the ASG foams in our area? I'm assuming NYC and Toronto only but thought I'd ask anyway.

This is probably a stupid question, but any chance we'll see the ASG foams in our area? I'm assuming NYC and Toronto only but thought I'd ask anyway.

See I never read anything like that unless I missed an updated release info article.

But yeah, I called Wheaton FL and they said they not sure if they getting them and to call back Monday/Tuesday.

Columbia FL said that it was gon be a Toronto release but the rest of the ASG kicks are FCFS. He also mentioned the AJIV are gon be FCFS also.

PG FL, the lady that answered ain't even know foams were dropping. She asked someone else and they said they not getting them.

That's all I got.

See I never read anything like that unless I missed an updated release info article.

But yeah, I called Wheaton FL and they said they not sure if they getting them and to call back Monday/Tuesday.

Columbia FL said that it was gon be a Toronto release but the rest of the ASG kicks are FCFS. He also mentioned the AJIV are gon be FCFS also.

PG FL, the lady that answered ain't even know foams were dropping. She asked someone else and they said they not getting them.

That's all I got.
Thanks. Yeah, that's kind of what I expected. I have a friend in Brooklyn so I'll be seeing if he can do me a favor.

Edit: After calling a few boutiques out of state it sounds like these will be somewhat available. I'd assume Creme and Major will get them, and some Footlockers might even get them, who knows.

Last edited:
looks like we're not getting the 350s either. its a shame since a ton of spots got the first release of the PBs.

Woah, really? I was really looking forward to that. Who's not carrying them?

Edit: Just saw the restock store list. Well...thanks Ye.

Last edited:
its not a restock. but yeah i figured the spots that got the original PBs would get the new version as well. oh well. online or bust then.

Back
Top Bottom