OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

az005us--great shoes, even better avitar. Daryl got good use of the brazil his.

haha thanks, yea he tied those babys tight when he wore em..
This is the picture that made me want the Brazil His. Bad.

On another note... is it bad that I want to NikeID myself a whole lot of simple colorways because it's too hard to find them deadstock for a decent pricenow? Haha...

Ugh.. Maples..*drools* .. soooooo DOPE. sz 10.5 or 11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dbao

Originally Posted by az005us

az005us--great shoes, even better avitar. Daryl got good use of the brazil his.

haha thanks, yea he tied those babys tight when he wore em..
This is the picture that made me want the Brazil His. Bad.

THA MAN!!!!! NUFF SAID...

The dude changed my life...

"no heat. but still a simple dunk"

i never understood why people say/type that. Every shoe you buy should be heat. heat shouldnt be decided by a bunch of sneaker geeks on a message board or somestupid culture vulture magazine like sole collector. its your shoe man. You bought it. Its gotta be heat. Just because you didnt camp out for 3 nights and itdoesnt look like its battery operated dont mean its not heat man. Be proud of what you got. You'll enjoy shoes much more than trying to get caught up inbuying shoes just because of how many were made, where its released, or which store/dj/artist nike is using to pimp product, or how many sheep on the messageboards put a smoking smiley face by it.

"no heat. but still a simple dunk"

i never understood why people say/type that. Every shoe you buy should be heat. heat shouldnt be decided by a bunch of sneaker geeks on a message board or some stupid culture vulture magazine like sole collector. its your shoe man. You bought it. Its gotta be heat. Just because you didnt camp out for 3 nights and it doesnt look like its battery operated dont mean its not heat man. Be proud of what you got. You'll enjoy shoes much more than trying to get caught up in buying shoes just because of how many were made, where its released, or which store/dj/artist nike is using to pimp product, or how many sheep on the message boards put a smoking smiley face by it.
That's right. Never buy into the hype. Best example of this is how the new GR Gucci dunk is getting bashed and called "hideous",when it's the exact same shoe that was shelling out boners for months back when it surfaced.

corgi spreading truth as always

those black dunk highs are a fantastic shoe imo, everytime i wore mine i got quite a few inquiries/compliments from non-sneaker enthusiasts. it's a veryclean shoe

Corgi speaks the truth. Dont worry about what the next person thinks, just do you. Everything else falls into place.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Thanks . I buy whatever look nice.
smile.gif
yea man. It should be that way. I wasnt trying to ##%@ you up or nothing like that. I just seent you wrote "not heat" and i just hatewhen people put that. Like i says everything i have is "heat" and every single shoe you have has got to be "heat". Or else you get what ishappening today. An entire group of people going OD on shoes, buying them like crazy, chasing hype, buying strictly because someone on a message board who hasbecome some "shoe god" for some reason, says they are cool. or because they are supposedly limited, or sold at a certain store. Lineups for teh sakeof lining up. Buying just to resell for the sake of having it so they feel they are some powerful person and can brag like its some big deal having a limitedshoe. Then 6 months later they have a closet full of theeee worst shoes possible and feel like a damn fool. So they go out and bash anyone that still buysshoes or follows shoes and does the same thing....except with Vans, chucks, and supras and then they make all the same mistakes, have a closet full of crap, and hop on the next trend.
You make the shoe. The shoe dont make you.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Thanks . I buy whatever look nice.
smile.gif
yea man. It should be that way. I wasnt trying to ##%@ you up or nothing like that. I just seent you wrote "not heat" and i just hate when people put that. Like i says everything i have is "heat" and every single shoe you have has got to be "heat". Or else you get what is happening today. An entire group of people going OD on shoes, buying them like crazy, chasing hype, buying strictly because someone on a message board who has become some "shoe god" for some reason, says they are cool. or because they are supposedly limited, or sold at a certain store. Lineups for teh sake of lining up. Buying just to resell for the sake of having it so they feel they are some powerful person and can brag like its some big deal having a limited shoe. Then 6 months later they have a closet full of theeee worst shoes possible and feel like a damn fool. So they go out and bash anyone that still buys shoes or follows shoes and does the same thing....except with Vans, chucks, and supras and then they make all the same mistakes, have a closet full of crap, and hop on the next trend.
You make the shoe. The shoe dont make you.
yeah i feel you. you right. i just hate when people hype a pair of sneakers. then make it harder for me to get it. so i dont even stress myselfbecause its just a pair of sneaker.

Corgi, just out of curiosity what size do you actually wear? I know you bought and collected all sizes, but wondered if you tried to get things in your sizeever or just bought what was available?

Back
Top Bottom