OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Originally Posted by prok13
one of the BEST womens releases in a long time, it's a shame though...that when you wear em with shorts....that damn lining....lol i have emtoo and yea def. fresh

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

viotechs look lovely
funny thing is, i imagine they would get a lot of hate if they dropped as a gold box sb. i'm noticing that's just part of the sneakerheadmentaility for a lot of people. this thread always delivers though, keep it coming.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

viotechs look lovely
funny thing is, i imagine they would get a lot of hate if they dropped as a gold box sb. i'm noticing that's just part of the sneakerhead mentaility for a lot of people. this thread always delivers though, keep it coming.
imo its the fact that wild skittles looking shoes were not dropping frequently at that time, it was always two/tones three/tones 1 material witheither a nylon or mesh tounge...and if they dropped as an sb they would probably be patent with fur lining
laugh.gif

Not exactly a simple dunk, but one of my favorites. I own 2 pairs of these. One of the few Sb's that I own.

Keep this thread Alive. I might go on vacation in a couple of weeks, So I might have some time to post my Dunk collection.

And to the guy above that says he hate me, Dont hahaha, I can get some of those for you If you like
wink.gif
wink.gif

i found these burried in one of my shelves.....

sz.9... all worn once.

i don't need these anymore
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Not exactly a simple dunk, but one of my favorites. I own 2 pairs of these. One of the few Sb's that I own.

Keep this thread Alive. I might go on vacation in a couple of weeks, So I might have some time to post my Dunk collection.

And to the guy above that says he hate me, Dont hahaha, I can get some of those for you If you like
wink.gif
wink.gif

Gorgeous!!!!

Just found these in my locker at work, too big, don't need theM anymore, don't know why I copped a 9...............

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom