OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Originally Posted by aDoBoFoSHo
CAN I SAY WHAT THE FCKU IN HERE?!?!?!?!

I didn't know you had those!!!!! May as well shut the thread down, it don't get any better than that!!!

FA Exclusive that dropped with a patent carolina blue pair. In '01 patent wasn't as prevalent as it was today. Bapes weren't all over the placenow, as is patent. If a shoe had patent on it, ala AJXI, it was the one to have! To top it all off, they had a nylon tongue. These are pre-SBs as well, andthe Dunk machine wasn't in full effect yet.

One of my favorite Eurocans from '02. These dropped in Canada/Europe right around the drop of the 1st SBs. They were semi-Pro B's because of the fattongue. Oddly enough, a wmn's pair dropped in the US with red as the accent color, instead of Navy. I got them from a fellow NTer along with anothercolorway because he ordered a UK10, instead of a US10.

Still one of my top Dunk HIs. Very understated, but the details are there. Eel skin, clear sole, and NERD logo on the heel.

Nice fa red patents...

Was wondering if anyone had a list of the colors of the patent fa dunk high or lows...was there a purple or orange pair? I would like 2 see that
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Who has a pair of those pebbled leather georgetowns in a 10/10.5 for me?

Ummmm NO.. you mean for ME! and thats 10.5/11
smile.gif
I was thinking of posting up my hit list in here just in case, hmm. grey/white dunk highs and georgetown dunk highs, reverse city attack purple/white dunk high .. all come to mind.
Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by JDocs

unDS'd these yesterday (from WDYWT)
http://farm4.static.flick...0800652_2d9ace0ee9_o.jpg
You'll undoubtedly see my post in WDYWT...but how in god's name did you find a DS pair of JD camper greens?!

I couldn't even find a pair to import when they were first released. I know my boy Three00ZeeX could never find a 13 either
laugh.gif

Haha, I got this pair off of an NTer (instaPUMP) last week. Check out his collection thread, crazy amount of heat. But they have been popping up in the WDYWT as of late lol.. glad I got my pair or I'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also, DJBBert collection of dunks is always apperciated
smokin.gif

^^^
Enjoy those campers....I wish I had kept my dunks from 99...duke...ohio...syracuse
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

I can finally participate in this thread
glasses.gif

Gonna try and seaglow the dunks...
3529712884_e0c645044a.jpg

What are these dunks called? What might they be worth DS?

there is no "name" for those dunks, people want to call them darth vaders, but to me

FA patent dunk High

that's it. My all time favorite nike period! i have my wear pair and a ds pair, i posted these on page 14

igk9c6.jpg

wear pair on the left, ds set on the right, sb nubuck ones in the background..

it's funny, because if somebody really actually offered me "heat" for my ds set, i'd really have to pass, yes that means supremes, sbtgs,whatever else is out there... it's damn near impossible to find a ds set of these.....land o' kicks, i still remember, and i still thank you!

Originally Posted by yaosux

sz 10

GO LAKERS!!!
tempted to just haggle you and make you give them up, even though i'm a 9, and just stuff them with an extra insole and wear thick socks onpurpose.....oh the dreams....

Something's screwy with my NT... but yaosux, PM me if you want to sell those dunks...

Back
Top Bottom