OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

"And to the guy above me those dunks do not belong in this thread!"

^^^Why not I got dunks on. Chill out. and by the the nice dunk collection.

^^^ Those dunks you had on do not belong in this thread because they're not "simple" or part of that era when dunks where made with quality inmind. The materials on that shoe are horrible and should have never been produced. When they keyed the word "premium" and started putting nastymaterials on they're shoes, it was down hill form there. Everything posted in this thread is "pre-premium," FA exclusive, COJP, etc. You aretalking about 2 opposite ends of the spectrum as far as the history of this particular model of shoe. No offense to you, not doggin you, just doggin Nike formaking that crap...

JordanfiendX - you killed it homie!!! Awesome collection. I love your Kentuckys, you never see that particular model with the nylon tongue and I dont think Ihave ever seen those reverse goldenrods. Any info on those would be great? Where's NYCs though? Out of all those I would have thought you would have hadthem... You're not really missing anything else unless you want to consider Wu's and Deftones in the mix... Incredible collection man, INCREDIBLE!!!

Thread name change... maybe a bit clearer now?

JordanfiendX - almost pooped my pants... I'm so glad you aren't my size, spark blues and both city attacks
smokin.gif
as well as the rest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JORDANFIEND - Do you have collection post of all your stuff???? Besides just dunks??? Seems like youre pretty on point with quality...

Thanks for all the comments guys.

jwdanklefs - Thanks for explaining the point of this thread. No I haven't made a collection post for the mere fact I have upwards of 250 or more pairs andit would be really time consuming... I'll get around to it one day though.

JDocs - I like the new title man. This is pretty much my favorite thread on NT.

^ Thats fine, a post like that can get double posted...

Sick collection, def on point with quality and style...

Of the simple subject, I NEED Unkles, De La Highs, and Hufs in sz 12!!! Anyone???

Originally Posted by yaosux

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by daaznfella

there is no "name" for those dunks, people want to call them darth vaders, but to me

FA patent dunk High

that's it. My all time favorite nike period! i have my wear pair and a ds pair, i posted these on page 14

igk9c6.jpg

wear pair on the left, ds set on the right, sb nubuck ones in the background..

it's funny, because if somebody really actually offered me "heat" for my ds set, i'd really have to pass, yes that means supremes, sbtgs, whatever else is out there... it's damn near impossible to find a ds set of these.....land o' kicks, i still remember, and i still thank you!

WOW ! Really just WOW !
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

Please tell me someone here is willing to sell me theres !?

anywhere i could find these?

Just sold my VVVVVNDS, 9.9/10, size 10 for $165 shipped...
thanks for hte kind comments folks, still got the shoes, and i still seek another set....

those premium dunk his....rofl....lol

jwdanklefs, can't go wrong with a crispy pair of red/whites! Those are the '03s, yeah?

If anyone has the obsidian/3M dunks for sale sz 9... then lmk asap... i need another pair of those in my life

nice props to both "jordanfiend" and "Airforce1" probably one of the sickest dunk collection i`ve seen so far...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew I should have stayed away from this post. I've been quietly getting out of the dunk game by selling my stuff last year .. now looking through thispost, I regret it. Nice collections!

I know these don't really come from the good era when they still made quality dunks, but in my opinion, these com pretty close so i figured i'd postthese here.
First dunk in-store pickup in like 4-5 years

I really like the materials used and the way they were used, reminds me of how they used to make dunks.
Colour placement is dope as well, eventhough i would've like to see a different colour sole.

Back
Top Bottom