OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

White/Orange?

I kept 2 pairs of Dunks after selling a few off several years ago.

Those and the Goldenrods Verse was rocking.

I also still have most of my old Pro B's (Oxides, Olives) but I never really rock them anymore.
Yeauuh.

took the pic at that angle because it looked cool.

but never had goldenrods, i see alot of pairs pop up DS on ebay in my size..my favs were the lightnings i loved the yellow laces on that gray
smokin.gif

im usually lurking but heres a few pics to contribute.

I'm a sucker for patent dunks. If anyone has FA stormtroopers sz 9-9.5 please let me know =)

Hey guys,

New to the thread but not new to the board. Just recently had the opportunity to make an account.  Quick questions, does anyone have experience with ordering off of the yahoo japan auction site? They have a ton of co.jp's although many not in my size (10.5).  Seems like a better bet than scouring ebay every day.  Back in the day around 2004 had a lot of my co.jp's (orange/whites, ultramans, goldenrods etc.) but sold all of them to pay for my wifes engagement ring.  Getting back into co.jp's again. The hunt resumes.  Read through most of the pages on here. Brings back a lot of memories.  Thanks for your help.  

My other other favorites..

Picked these up DS 5 years ago for 70 bucks..i love how the tongue is strapped down like sb lows.

INFRmurasame.....Yo! What is that phenomenon? Noticed that as well on my pair of Rapids.

INFRmurasame.....Yo! What is that phenomenon? Noticed that as well on my pair of Rapids.
Bruh i don't know LOL. it gradually started to happen maybe after 5 wears..At first i thought it was drinks spilled, but

it first appeared on my metallic purples as well as my Syracuses. My best guess is the finish that was on the leather coming off

from age. I tried wiping it off but it was no point. My Syracuses are completely peeling now but its all good.

Bruh i don't know LOL. it gradually started to happen maybe after 5 wears..At first i thought it was drinks spilled, but

it first appeared on my metallic purples as well as my Syracuses. My best guess is the finish that was on the leather coming off

from age. I tried wiping it off but it was no point. My Syracuses are completely peeling now but its all good.
The back of my Syracuses are starting to peel off like that too.

So....just checked again, and my pair is not peeling. It's actually some type of glue-like, sticky stuff from my jeans after some wears. It will come off, but it's not easy.

I heart this thread. Great stuff in here!

One pair I really miss are my Euro Oxides. Sigh.

whats up everybody. Lookin for some info on these. Friend has them and just curious. Pretty sure she picked them up in 05 at the sole collector convention in NYC. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom