OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Yea Verse does have a great collection of dunks, I don't know a thing about Droids, good luck with that man.

My contribution...

P1020023.JPG

Most of those kicks are actually a lot more beat than they look in the picture... but they still look great hahah

Anyone know the "name" of the brown pair at the top left? Picked it up for hella cheap at a local thrift store one day.

Originally Posted by dbao

Anyone know the "name" of the brown pair at the top left? Picked it up for hella cheap at a local thrift store one day.
I always used to call them my "Obamas" because the color is boroque brown... lol

I sold my pair, I hated the little straps on the inside...

Originally Posted by KVN

Man I'd still love a pair of custom Orchard st dunk hi's in orange
pimp.gif
Great work!

Here are my repaints of the Nike Dunk VNTG. Thanks to lexflex for the cleaning help, but I just went ahead with the repaint:

IMG_6703.jpg by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_6704.jpg by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Vintage/ VNTG Dunk Reverse Curry Retro by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Vintage/ VNTG Dunk Michigan Retro by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Vintage/ VNTG Dunk Michigan Retro by K-V-N, on Flickr
Great job on those KVN! 
pimp.gif

Man those colorways bring back memories.

Appreciate it Lex. Almost made it to AMS this summer. Flaking road dogs though.....

The ones I'm posting in here are the ones I kept. Have a few more to get up.

Why did the pic of my Orange High's disappear?

EDIT-And why did it just re-appear? Yuku is a trip....

Originally Posted by baby dill

Guessing this is what you were referring to. Belonged to a guy named Sigma if I recall right. These pictures are probably 5-6 years old.

85vo4yo.jpg

86j4lqc.jpg

6jdrnmd.jpg
dammmm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those are OG Dunks from 85....first batch if I'm not mistaken.
Originally they were made for college bball teams and came in several college CWs (the Nike SB BTTYS pack played on this) and tags to correspond with the school.
I seem to remember that the Hoyas CW of the Terminator was als included in the OG BTTYS pack also?

Back
Top Bottom