OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

I hate to ask this and don't want you guys to make fun of me v_v... what exactly are co.jp dunks? difference? im guessing they were made in Japan and only sold there? or something like that? or were made during a certain time frame?

^It's all good brotha...

Ok, co.jp stands for Concept Japan. It just means that it was a Japanese exclusive release. It can be anything: a Dunk, AF1, Air Max, etc.

The Dunks most of us are talking about and posting were released only in Japan and happened to be two-toned with nylontongues. Nike at its best.

Other notable releases are FA or Foot Action exclusives. Basically anything after 2005 was crap... When they started the "premium" thing it went down hill...

Pretty late, wore these maybe last week or so............

........Black/3M Dunk Hi's.

Cris.

^ Wow you dont know how happy that makes me to see you wearning dunks... lol I know you have some ol patent joints too right?

^ Yeah....I brought them with me from my parents house, so they'll be worn, I'm thinkin of getting back into Dunks, the older stuff, co,jp's, etc...idk, well see, haha.

Cris.

I have to admit... I wear the simpler side of dunks more than I wear AMs... I dont own a single low, I dont want any, but I love all my old highs...

Cris- Very nice... Gotta love nice 3m!

All these NYCs are very impressive! Love the goldenrod colorway!

Here's something I wore a little while back:

Enjoy

I know these don't really belong in here, but i like how these reminded me of the '99 Hi's.
I've been looking for a pair of orange laces everywhere but i just can't  find them in the same colour, just so can get a bit more of the OG feel to em, so i went for white for the time being (way better then those ugly blue ones they put in there).

d9026316528405d4df0efcc1e54df47f569e5c4d_r.jpg

46c3649068378b8b5a0fda5be8a7c57d80f32048_r.jpg

sorry for tha crappy pictures, i jut used my phone cam 

Not sure if any of those are what we would consider "decent" colorways... Or materials for that matter...

Not sure if any of those are what we would consider "decent" colorways... Or materials for that matter...

Back
Top Bottom