OFFICIAL: SKU THREAD PLEASE POST SKU #'s HERE NIKE/FTL/FTA/CHAMPS FOR ALL TO ENJOY

Originally Posted by xTHA KiNGx

Anybody got the KOBE IV Gold Medal SKU?

They got rtved so no FTL has them.  You may be able to find some random sizes on eastbay, thats about it.  It was posted earlier in the outlet thread that an outlet store in Cali got them in a FSR for $80.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Guys, those are the wrong numbers for the CTK if you are ordering from Footlocker. I ordered mine, so I will keep my word. Here it is 0535539004 & then your sz. for ex. I wear a 12 so it 0535539004120. Heck its double down Friday the Akron SKU is 0535538204

copied straight from the Lebron thread
THANKS GONNA DOUBLE UP...

Anyone know the footlocker sku for the Lebron VII all stars? I looked, but couldn't find it.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Anyone know the footlocker sku for the Lebron VII all stars? I looked, but couldn't find it.

It's 4105366004xxx.

Does anyone know the skus for the Lebron Air Max VII Lows?

anyone out there have the footlocker sku for the jordan 2010 charcoal?  I have tried but I am having no luck with all of my local footlockers.  Thanks in advance for any help.

GENTLEMEN!!!! Awesome thread. Thanks to all who post the sku#'s and what not. Extremely useful. Unfortunately the shoe I'm looking for isnt in stock (asg lebron7's). Im going to another ftl and see if they can come up with something.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

anyone out there have the footlocker sku for the jordan 2010 charcoal?  I have tried but I am having no luck with all of my local footlockers.  Thanks in advance for any help.
I should be able to post the skus for the 2010 charcoals tomorrow night.

The skus for the LeBron Air Max VII lows are:

Wht/Wht 4135714504
Wht/Volt 4114294304

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Can you give them the sku via phone for them to order 4 you?

Usually they say no, but sometimes they allow you. Usually you need the item # which is different from the SKU

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by bmoore34

It's 4105366004xxx.

Does anyone know the skus for the Lebron Air Max VII Lows?

i wonder if any stores have these.. talkin about the asg

^Yea they are still out there, pic is not mine and I don't know where it was taken.
2uttieg.jpg

ASG Kobes also.
k4ffph.jpg

Yea, but the question is are they part of the stock locator program. Cuz if they aren't doesn't matter if they do have them cuz they wont be sending them out anyway. They must be part of the stock locator program to even recieve the order otherwise they will continue to sit on their inventory till it gets rtv'd or transferred.

Anyone have the sku for the all purple total max uptempos? I'm @ work tryin to get them on the fiddy. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom