Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

how'd you do  jordan belfort ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

now that its changed, what was the trick? haha
Before you could right click on the countdown timer and go to inspect element. then click when time = 0 and it would remove the timer and  and you could try to add to cart before the timer expired. It would say not avaible yet if you did it too early. But if you did it like 45 seconds before the release sometimes they would add to cart and you could checkout before everybody else. Pretty sure the process can be replicated on the new layout but it will take somebody who actually knows what they are doing to investigate. I hate that now I can't see what sizes are available before launch. 

how'd you do  jordan belfort ? 
nerd.gif

only one dog. had 3 carted, got jacked on the other two smfh. I was off point b.....no more 8balls the night before releases lmao. not gonna lie tho, I'm kinda pissed off, but I'll take a great halloween night over kicks any day

Last edited:
dont buy resell and youll see the price drop. i didnt feel like waiting and 37ish wasnt bad, good night yall till the infareds.

Selling all the excess kicks in my collection .Besides a few grail kicks I'm done this stuff isn't fun anymore all the bots ,shadyness and resellers makes me have no interest these days
So people running bots going to make you sell your personal collection you worked hard to put together?

I never understood stuff like this, first off raffles ALWAYS..let me say that gain ALWAYS been shady. My friend was a footlocker manager and would have 3-5 of every release out, not including his sneaker connects that would come in, its been so common even back in the day, with social media people just show off their connects easier now by posting pics on twitter/ig of 10 of a rare drop.

I am not going to let people botting ruin my collection i already built up, if anything don't take it as serious, if a release drops and you dont cop at retail and dont want to overpay... on to the next one.
A year or 2 ago I would have said the same thing as you but lately things have started getting ridiculous, I've also considered getting rid of about 45-60 pairs that I might never get around to wearing.   There comes a point where you start seeing that the majority of people that your attempting to cop with are only in it to exploit those that really want to wear the shoes and it can turn you off.

I'll give JB a lot of credit for mass producing OG colorways regardless of crap quality the last couple years because those are usually an easy cop but releases like today and Jeter 1s as another example are still produced in far too limited numbers to ever keep up with demand.

Last edited:
So people running bots going to make you sell your personal collection you worked hard to put together?

I never understood stuff like this, first off raffles ALWAYS..let me say that gain ALWAYS been shady. My friend was a footlocker manager and would have 3-5 of every release out, not including his sneaker connects that would come in, its been so common even back in the day, with social media people just show off their connects easier now by posting pics on twitter/ig of 10 of a rare drop.

I am not going to let people botting ruin my collection i already built up, if anything don't take it as serious, if a release drops and you dont cop at retail and dont want to overpay... on to the next one.
I work in sneakers a bit too it's corny now .You got guys who are supposed to be tastemakers or whatever do interviews and then hit you up saying to change the whole thing at the last minute omitting real critiques of the culture and actually calling brands out

Got real lucky and was able to cop on footlocker size 14...... Depending on how it'll look in person will decide whether to keep or sell

Only if you buy them... I'm passing on them.    I'm gearing up for the Blk Infrared 6's 
you right lol my fav are the blk infrareds I guess that just means I'm definitely doubling up on them thangs those are a must right there

Only if you buy them... I'm passing on them.    I'm gearing up for the Blk Infrared 6's 

Same. These are hyped from lack of availability and the resell opportunity. That is it.

People freaking over bots and connects. This is a hobby. You don't need any of these shoes. Be happy with what you get. Don't let Nike prey on your OCD. That is how they get you. Someone gets 10 pairs to resell that is great. I bet they don't show the other pairs of GR they can't flip. Just remember that when they are taking the pic in their parents basement.

Back
Top Bottom