Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Can anyone with an authentic pair of these lemme know if these are real? The artwork seems different then the official release images

anybody seen any in size 8 or 8.5 im tyring to cop m,y pair still
the struggle is real,

anyways whats a good price to tr and cop them?

DS pairs are still fetching 450-500. Bet bet is to scour eBay. The best way to quickly authenticate a pair is look at the insole. No legit pairs came with a size tag. Also the tongue and laces should be slightly darker red than the 3m and match

Came up on a pair for 330 shipped, got $10 off because I made a offer to a seller. It seems the hype died for these, idk why but I'm glad it did
Legit pairs on Ebay are still 450 + $

Fakes are those selling for 300$ 

Just make sure to check the 3M of Sakuragi because it should be detailed to see if the pair they are selling are legit or Fake

Yours is a steal for 300 and those SD6 you have are 100% LEGIT and I approve it :smile:

Hoping I can find those deals as well

I tried to move on to the 2nd step. I felt super confident but then I remembered we talking about JJ here.... Can't even cop some socks off that site. I got cart jacked after multiple refresh attempts

I tried to move on to the 2nd step. I felt super confident but then I remembered we talking about JJ here.... Can't even cop some socks off that site. I got cart jacked after multiple refresh attempts
yea now I remember why I never bothered to cop from them in over a year

Failed and was there in seconds . JJ is and always will be complete trash for any release or restock .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom