Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

nearly 5pm here on the east cost. Pretty safe to say I'm not getting any call backs. All in all, I went 0/4 on raffles.

alp is already out there probably. Idk about doing a roll call campout. I say this because you know we got NT lurkers who aren't registered CREEPIN on the come up. Waiting to beat you to the punch. Its why I didn't mention what time or place im going in LA. lol. Its REAL out there!

Those who want to do a meet up in the LOS ANGELES AREA dm me. #TeamSLAMLA in full effect booyyeeeeeeee!

alp is already out there probably. Idk about doing a roll call campout. I say this because you know we got NT lurkers who aren't registered CREEPIN on the come up. Waiting to beat you to the punch. Its why I didn't mention what time or place im going in LA. lol. Its REAL out there!

Those who want to do a meet up in the LOS ANGELES AREA dm me. #TeamSLAMLA in full effect booyyeeeeeeee!
where are you guys planing on camping? most stores in la did raffles.

Last edited:
Just Got Word That My Dude Got Me Held Down For That Size 10 ATC Come Sat. :nthat:

I Don't Even Want These Joints To Be Completely Honest But If They Gonna Pay Off My Inevitable Spendings Tomorrow Night....... So Be It 8)

Now The Only Challenge Is Gonna Be Climbing Outta My Drugged And Drunken Stupper And Checking Out Come 6AM :lol:

I got that call! 
smokin.gif

Do they open early or just normal hours on Saturday?

Just Got Word That My Dude Got Me Held Down For That Size 10 ATC Come Sat. :nthat:

I Don't Even Want These Joints To Be Completely Honest But If They Gonna Pay Off My Inevitable Spendings Tomorrow Night....... So Be It 8)

Now The Only Challenge Is Gonna Be Climbing Outta My Drugged And Drunken Stupper And Checking Out Come 6AM :lol:

i bet you wont sell once in hand bro 8)

ntsm had chairs already.

:lol: I'm good on that, not gonna be there two days in advance for something Thats probably gonna get shut down. The fool in charge over there be wylin out talking about you lose your spot in line if you go to the bathroom :lol:
Dont pay him any mind but still pretty annoying

Back
Top Bottom