Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

@quise2024 I came in here just to see your avi
laugh.gif

Good luck though! I'm goin after a 12 too. Pretty sure I'll have no chance though
dont steal my 12 :frown:

I miss searching for the style code and the page already being up before 8am

Anybody have tips for copping off an iPad?

Didn't win any raffles lol

WTF?! My laptop just blue screened on me! It's never done that. That's what I get for talkin all that noise about online cop success! ...see if I can get this thing stable before Best Buy closes!:x:lol:

Camped a few times and struck out more there than online.  Every shoe I've tried for online has been a success - takes an avg of 2 to 3hrs tho.

Want to order atc service but that'll bring the price up to $318. Might as well pay resell at that point. :smh:

Want to order atc service but that'll bring the price up to $318. Might as well pay resell at that point.
mean.gif
resell will definitely be more than that. if u think youll b able to get these for 318 after they sell out tomorrow youre nuts

Lmao like I said, if you're relying in bots to try to get you stuff like this, you already took that L. They were only an advantage when all the old heads wanted to be all high and mighty and get their kicks "ethically" and without cheating (whatever that means) lmao

It means some of us aren't down with this paying a fee to pay for shoes crap that the younger generation has taken as the norm.

We try to get shoes online...If we get them, it's great. If we don't then we don't and we move on to the next release. We avoid hyped releases when possible, but there's always a hyped shoe that comes around that we really want...so we try.

It's a shame that you youger cats look at paying retail for kicks as being "high and migty". It's also a shame that paying over retail for already over priced shoes has become the norm. I hear about the "value" of some retros that I haven't un-DS'd yet from a few years ago and my mind is always blown.

Back
Top Bottom