Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

DTLR went live, copped a 13 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

I know they oversell cuz I've had them cancel an order before so hope my order ships - finally can go on with my day 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
FINALLY! Had them in my cart on nike dot jp but like a lot of you they disappeared and I couldn't check out. Went to the shop in Harajuku and entered the lottery, saw a homie that works there and gave him the hook it up look. I got the postcard in the mail saying I won the lottery, cool,  bad thing is deadline was Oct 26 to pick up but I did not get this till a few days ago. Was heated so  I hit em because they said they were supposed to call and I never got a call. Was too late and all stock was gone.

Anyway long story short I went online and lucked out at Champs. Now I can go buy the matching shirt at Atmos and call it a day. Hope everyone was able to cop, been a Slam Dunk fan since a youngster.

BTW, these were going for 30,240 yen retail which is 269.24 USD today. Saved a few bucks plus free shipping

Man, I just woke up.
Phone went dead, no alarm. Needed the sleep I guess.

Think I can still log on and grab?

I typed every known title possible on dtlr and couldn't find the shoe! Where in the hell was it or the link!!!??? Saw the tweet and could have had 2 hrs ago but I could never find the product

Sold out on me then a seller backed out of an agreed deal this Morning. I swear I can't catch a break. Any leads for sizes 11-12? Or anyone here willing to move a pair in that size range preferably 11.5 dm me!

I got too faded last night :smh: literally set my alarm for an hour late :rofl: woke up like damn how everybody get the shoes early lmfao. All my ****** got them hos tho :smokin oh wells, time to pay dat resell

Back
Top Bottom