Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I hope you get em fam. What size are you? I'll keep an eye out should something reasonably priced come up.
It's in my sig, but it's an 11. Good looks!!

still bitter over these mfers 
ohwell.gif
You and me both, bro

How you Socal heads continue to support those clowns at RIF is beyond my ability of thought.

They've whored out sneakers to the point of using equity to purchase lots of shoes.

I guarantee you 60% of their stock is owner bought.

How you cutting 60k checks for buy outs and still post dating consignment checks?

How you Socal heads continue to support those clowns at RIF is beyond my ability of thought.

They've whored out sneakers to the point of using equity to purchase lots of shoes.

I guarantee you 60% of their stock is owner bought.

How you cutting 60k checks for buy outs and still post dating consignment checks?
well am i supporting resellers from buying shoes from them? especially shoes 200+ or 300+ retail?

this guys posted my size asking 450,

thinking of coping i asked for tag pics but this is what he posted so far from group. he said when he gets home.

Shoe game def ****** up
ofcourse, do u think when yeezy drop the manager or someone in charge didnt kept 1 pair or even more to themselfs?

come on man, flipping it for nearly thousands? yeah shoe game be messed up, but people want to make money.some people want nice things, some people want to put food on the table, etc

if you had the oppurtunnity, u would do the same, 

the yeezy drop my friend got them and he was on the phone, now he selling them on flightclub, i didnt get them but hey i would LOVE to have that money when it sells.

im trying to save up for banned 1's...knowing i coulda got them 500 ish range nows its...

1 hard to find my size

2 price are rape upwards to 1k

3 hope you get them right place, right time before anybody else cops them

but then again my little bro tells me its the person who values the shoe is how much its worth to you.

somebody need to find out who the retailer is, if its one of the big names footl, fnl, champs, shiekh, sp somebody need to report that **** and get all them ****** fired, clean house
yeah i'm so sure corporate is going to pick out a single store or region and clean house because some people didn't get exclusives... this has been going on for awhile. it is only a big deal cause 1. the online market got killed by bots, 2. people are getting tired of paying the extra tax for a shoe, 3. there's a new MUST HAVE shoe every weekend. 

yeah i'm so sure corporate is going to pick out a single store or region and clean house because some people didn't get exclusives... this has been going on for awhile. it is only a big deal cause 1. the online market got killed by bots, 2. people are getting tired of paying the extra tax for a shoe, 3. there's a new MUST HAVE shoe every weekend. 
i just want to get pair of og 1 colorway for a good price but we know that aint happening lol

If everyone just paid retail it would kill the resellers. If you miss out just move on to the next shoe.
but if thats the case sneaker game wouldve died already. resell will always be there as long as the demand is there. there are ppl that want these real bad. 

I'm so happy I finally got a pair. Good luck everyone else that is still trying to track them down! Now I just have to get the Superfly 3s!

Regarding the pic of all the SD 6's at RifLA...I just saw some "unauthorized authentic" shoe pics on a rep site that had the correct box and the stitching went through the head print (other rep sites I've seen had the wrong box and wrong stiching placement in their unauthorized authentic section). I wonder if someone pulled a fast one on them if the fakes have really gotten that much better.

Regarding the pic of all the SD 6's at RifLA...I just saw some "unauthorized authentic" shoe pics on a rep site that had the correct box and the stitching went through the head print (other rep sites I've seen had the wrong box and wrong stiching placement in their unauthorized authentic section). I wonder if someone pulled a fast one on them if the fakes have really gotten that much better.
That'd be funny as hell. But rif la would still sell them to the beasts. They have a bunch of d riders in LA who dele ear they're gods. Get off your knees idiots

Back
Top Bottom