Model: Reebok Answer DMX 10

Colorway : Black Red Gold

Year : 97

Size: 9

Model: 839115-013
Air Jordan 1 Retro High 'Black Elephant'

Colorway: BLACK/CEMENT-WHITE-VARSITYRED

Year: 2016

If still doing I need a label for Nike Dunk x Supreme Black Cement size 10 please. Will pay $40 to ship overnight.
Thx

Robert Duff
Duff1106@aim.com

Nike sb low medicom
Size 7.5 3DF8425B-75CE-4FEE-97C6-8CD6A5C99EAD.png

Have you ever purchase a pair of kicks from the market place or ebay but it didn't come in the original box? I know i have! And i love keeping my boxes of kicks organized.

No more scavenging ebay trying to find a specific sneaker box!

Just Print, Cut and Stick the label to any generic sneaker box you can find.

If you want a "Flint" jordan 13 box but only have a "Black Metallic" 5 box..no sweat!! Just stick the new label over the old one.
smile.gif

The purpose for this thread is for organization ONLY. This thread is not for bootlegging or fakes.

this is an example of how the label/tag looks like.

AirMax 1 Box Label

NIKE (AF1, Shox ect) 2000-2005 Label

LeBron 9 Box Label

SB Dunk Low Pro

Recent Jordan Retro Box Label

1999-05' Jordan Retro Box Label

1997-98 Jordan BOX LABEL

1995-96 Jordan Box Label

2012 Jordan Box Label

all you have to do is print it out with sticker paper and stick it right on to whatever box you want.

All my labels have "$!#++#*%#%@**.COM" on the side replacing the barcode to differentiate my label and the authentic.

The labels are free on request. I'm not trying to make a profit, i'm trying help my fellow sneakerheads out. HOWEVER i will be keeping it (2 LABELS PER USER) Please understand that i also have a family and it takes time making these labels. If you want additional ones there will be a fee in which we'll discuss via private message.

To request a label, please write a comment with the following

Size:

Model:

Colorway:

Year:

I also do customizations! If you created a custom colorway for a particular sneaker (ie. south beach jordan 6) or you want to have a sneaker called "AIR BOB" it will be a small fee. Just message me and we'll discuss pricing and details.
Hey boss if you could make this that would be.great thanks

Size : 8.5 mens
Model: Air Jordan 11 retro
Colorway: legend blues
Year 2014

Have you ever purchase a pair of kicks from the market place or ebay but it didn't come in the original box? I know i have! And i love keeping my boxes of kicks organized.

No more scavenging ebay trying to find a specific sneaker box!

Just Print, Cut and Stick the label to any generic sneaker box you can find.

If you want a "Flint" jordan 13 box but only have a "Black Metallic" 5 box..no sweat!! Just stick the new label over the old one.
smile.gif

The purpose for this thread is for organization ONLY. This thread is not for bootlegging or fakes.

this is an example of how the label/tag looks like.

AirMax 1 Box Label

NIKE (AF1, Shox ect) 2000-2005 Label

LeBron 9 Box Label

SB Dunk Low Pro

Recent Jordan Retro Box Label

1999-05' Jordan Retro Box Label

1997-98 Jordan BOX LABEL

1995-96 Jordan Box Label

2012 Jordan Box Label

all you have to do is print it out with sticker paper and stick it right on to whatever box you want.

All my labels have "$!#++#*%#%@**.COM" on the side replacing the barcode to differentiate my label and the authentic.

The labels are free on request. I'm not trying to make a profit, i'm trying help my fellow sneakerheads out. HOWEVER i will be keeping it (2 LABELS PER USER) Please understand that i also have a family and it takes time making these labels. If you want additional ones there will be a fee in which we'll discuss via private message.

To request a label, please write a comment with the following

Size:

Model:

Colorway:

Year:

I also do customizations! If you created a custom colorway for a particular sneaker (ie. south beach jordan 6) or you want to have a sneaker called "AIR BOB" it will be a small fee. Just message me and we'll discuss pricing and details.
If you’re still doing this, message me on Instagram M manny.soles

Back
Top Bottom