Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Originally Posted by Tlong80

looking to get in the soccer jersey game on the low. any good sites?

Kitbag.com is excellent, even though their shipping time to the US can vary greatly.  I've gotten orders in a week and a half, and a month.  Great customer service as well.  However, they do not use the "authentic"/player issue Lextra name/number sets for Premier League jerseys.  But other than that, they have some of the best deals on kits, I love it.
is the inter milan printing authentic on their home kit on kitbag.com?

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by Tlong80

looking to get in the soccer jersey game on the low. any good sites?

Kitbag.com is excellent, even though their shipping time to the US can vary greatly.  I've gotten orders in a week and a half, and a month.  Great customer service as well.  However, they do not use the "authentic"/player issue Lextra name/number sets for Premier League jerseys.  But other than that, they have some of the best deals on kits, I love it.
is the inter milan printing authentic on their home kit on kitbag.com?
Don't take my word for it since I've never ordered an Inter kit from them, but it looks fine.  It's got the little Inter crest in the numbers, and if that's not authentic, I'm not sure what is.  Don't quote me on this one though, lol

Anyway, I got some new kits in the mail today.  I haven't posted new kit pick-ups in a while, but these are too sick not to.

Robbie Keane player issue Aston Villa home shirt.  Not sure if it's match-prepared, match-worn or WHAT, but the seller said it was "player worn."  I doubt that it's match worn because there would have been pitch marks on it.  I guess I'll call it "match-issued" or something because it has the signs of actually being made for match play. (player issue shirt with "Lextra everything" applied by the club)

Similarly, I also landed an Agbonlahor "player worn" long-sleeved home shirt.  Again, I was only told "player worn."  The only sign of wear I could find was the size label inside the shirt being worn off to some degree.  Plus, I can't find a pic of Gabby wearing a long-sleeved home kit on the pitch.  Plus, the Nike hang tag is still attached. Maybe this was one of his options in the dressing room?
ohwell.gif

What's interesting here is that the Gabby long-sleeve has the laser-holes going down the sides, while the Keane one doesn't.  The pics I've found of Keane playing for Villa have shown the holes on the sides of his shirt, but my Keane has a regular straight-seam.  They both share all of the other signs of a player-issue kit, though. (heat-sealed seams (peep the sticker things near the collar), printed wash tag, printed badging, etc etc)

Does anyone know where I can find this past year's PSG kit? Preferably the away, but the homa and alternate would also suffice

I will be wearing my Euro 2004 Portugal kit today for some Good luck.. Hopefully a repeat of beating Holland (already done), and Spain can happen but not a repeat loss in the finals..
1fbblc.jpg

Originally Posted by ItzJono

I'm an avid soccer fan and i STILL don't have my first jersey, anyone want to help me out?

You can't go wrong starting out with your national team (w/name and number of course)
pimp.gif

Hey guys, I know this isn't a jersey related subject but...I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for some goalie gloves. Seems like you guys know the right spots to look. Preferably a website that has good deals on authentic keeper gloves and jerseys. Thanks!

Originally Posted by dharv

Hey guys, I know this isn't a jersey related subject but...I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for some goalie gloves. Seems like you guys know the right spots to look. Preferably a website that has good deals on authentic keeper gloves and jerseys. Thanks!
Here ya go-http://www.soccer.com/Nav...330&N=4294960223+331
Ordered the shirt on the 4th of June from Soccer.com, but due to the name and number set being backordered, it finally came in today. Ah, the irony
smokin.gif

403225562.jpg
403225563.jpg

t21d - dope balotelli. i want a pirlo longsleeve.

anyone know the sizing of puma jerseys compared to nikes/adidas?

SportingID is out of A LOT of namesets...I remember I ordered a Balotelli nameset for my friends Italy and it was out of stock so he just did Di Natale instead.

Originally Posted by T21D

^size UP, otherwise it'll look like an underarmour base shirt.
thanks man, what about for authentic puma shirts? would i have to size up twice or do they pretty much fit the same as the replicas?

Are there any site that have the Jerseys with the name sets already on them?(without having to wait 2-4 day to customize it) Want an Italy one but it will never get here in time for the game.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Are there any site that have the Jerseys with the name sets already on them?(without having to wait 2-4 day to customize it) Want an Italy one but it will never get here in time for the game.
I don't think so, actually.  At least none that I can think of.  Your best bet would be finding a local shop that does printing, usually they can do it in like 10-15 minutes.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I don't think so, actually.  At least none that I can think of.  Your best bet would be finding a local shop that does printing, usually they can do it in like 10-15 minutes.
not worth it, my local shop sucks at putting name sets on kits. SUCK!

Originally Posted by Peru1187

Originally Posted by ItzJono

I'm an avid soccer fan and i STILL don't have my first jersey, anyone want to help me out?

You can't go wrong starting out with your national team (w/name and number of course)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
true  and T2id i hate u for that balotelli jersey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Did somebody say Giroud?
wink.gif

Straight from SportingID
pimp.gif

how do you order straight from SportingID? I went to their site and they don't have an actual online store...
p.s. looking for David Villa 2010 World Cup Home

Regarding how you guys said the Italy would fit like an under armour base shirt, would the Authentic Nike USA jersey fit like that too?

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Did somebody say Giroud?
wink.gif

Straight from SportingID
pimp.gif

how do you order straight from SportingID? I went to their site and they don't have an actual online store...
p.s. looking for David Villa 2010 World Cup Home
You can't actually.
ohwell.gif
 Jada happens to have a connection. 

Italy shirt does not fit like an compression shirt apart from the sleeves, but the Nike authentic on-field kit definitely does. If you like baggy shirts then size up on the Italy kit, but otherwise stay true to size

Back
Top Bottom