Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Has anyone's classicfootballshirts order ever shipped to Malaysia before reaching the US, or am I completely screwed?
That does not sound right at all. Where on your tracking would Malaysia even show? Also I am confused as to all these 2010 usa authentics. According to the old thread at http://niketalk.com/t/236569/nike-2010-world-cup-kits/150 only authentics were sold for brasil, netherlands and portugal. Did NDC also sell USA and other teams at the time?

I too made the Ross pilgrimage. After going 0 for 3 on locations yesterday, I was a bit discouraged, but today certainly paid off. Found two L Waldos, one M Sash and a M Germany Away. As stated previously, the USA's were $30 and the Germany $20. Will for sure keep the USA's but maybe not the Germany. At the first Ross I went to, cashier saw me buying the Waldos and said someone came in the night before and bought $500 worth of USA jerseys 
tired.gif

Bonus Zusi kit from Fanatics that came in

And Puma better hook Arsene up with a bubble coat. Wont be the same without these moments

I saw it on arsenaldirect last night, I don't see it anymore though, all jackets come with those string finger loops on the zipper to help him out. :lol:

This is the only thing I found interesting, sold out already. I'm surprised they did an Archive Collection.

:lol: everyone trying to flip. Hopefully that makes it easier to cop on eBay since I have no Ross near me.

I was in Green Valley, AZ and decided to stop by the Ross. Found the 2010 USA authentic with the white sash in a XL. I get excited and try it on and it is too small :smh: left it on the rack and some dude picked it up immediately and ran to the cashier :lol:

I was in Green Valley, AZ and decided to stop by the Ross. Found the 2010 USA authentic with the white sash in a XL. I get excited and try it on and it is too small :smh: left it on the rack and some dude picked it up immediately and ran to the cashier :lol:

:lol:
It's crazy though how the whole internet now knows about the US jerseys in Ross. It pretty much got posted everywhere. :wow:

Last edited:

Went to 5 different Rosses in the Chicago south suburbs. Found some USA jerseys and 1 Argentina. There was also some random MLS ones. Thanks to whoever posted the original Ross info.

The 2010 USA jerseys from Ross, are they really the $150 authentic ones?! Or just the replicas?

Regardless I wish I had one near NYC.

$150 authentics all of them!!!!

ALSO, word to the wise, check every single rack where there are shirts and every other rack even if there aren't shirts just because people might try to hide them and come back at a later time. I just found the last one I was looking for which was the Waldo Jersey and it was sitting in a rack that wasn't meant for activewear at all I was in a polo section... LAST ONE! Woot woot!!!

Last edited:
Zomg. And to think I almost dropped $200 on a Donovan 2010 before the World Cup. I guess it's time to trek to NJ and PA for these

My girl was able to get the me the last size M in the US shirt at Ross 8)

Managed to get the United shirts for $30 each and the Portugal shirt was $45 at Moddell's.

No luck @Ross USA Waldo sale, but here in germany i bought the world cup jerseys for 55€ each.

Now i need a Namekit for Wondolowski, Brooks, Beckerman or Zuzi. Any idea where to find in europe?

And for tomorrow evening: THE WINNER OUTFIT

my order from chicago soccer arrived at the post office at 8am. hopefully they deliver today. dont want to wait 2 extra days :frown:

Back
Top Bottom