Official Soccer Jersey Thread

got my man utd kit back from onion bag today
happy.gif
i also just ordered the champions patches for it, cant wait

jada, when you iron your own namesets, do you have problems with the numbers peeling after washes? i've tried ironing namesets myself and have read various tutorials and guidelines from different blogs and forums. however, they always start peeling after washes. so eventually i ended up taking them to a local shop to get the heatpress done. i guess i'm just not generating and applying enough heat.

needsomejays, i can't see the second pic. what name/number did you get?

waiting on a 2009/2010 home with g.neville 2 printing.

jada, when you iron your own namesets, do you have problems with the numbers peeling after washes? i've tried ironing namesets myself and have read various tutorials and guidelines from different blogs and forums. however, they always start peeling after washes. so eventually i ended up taking them to a local shop to get the heatpress done. i guess i'm just not generating and applying enough heat.

needsomejays, i can't see the second pic. what name/number did you get?

waiting on a 2009/2010 home with g.neville 2 printing.

Nope never had any numbers or names peel.

I put my iron on highest setting with steam setting on and let it sit for 5 minutes.

I cover with a thin spare t-shirt I use for ironing only...you don't ever hold it in one spot down hard for longer than 3 seconds, you can burn the jersey very easily.

I always use Lextra aka Sinscilia printing as well.

I do it all the time for my homie too.

Nope never had any numbers or names peel.

I put my iron on highest setting with steam setting on and let it sit for 5 minutes.

I cover with a thin spare t-shirt I use for ironing only...you don't ever hold it in one spot down hard for longer than 3 seconds, you can burn the jersey very easily.

I always use Lextra aka Sinscilia printing as well.

I do it all the time for my homie too.

What did you end up paying?

Ship to them + nameset + shipping back?

I paid $65 + $12 + $23 = $90 total and I have my kit super early.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

thanks, jada. guess it just takes some practice.

thanks, needsomejays. 

here are some recent hauls:

09/10 real madrid away w/ raul 7 printing (bought at soccer352 in hk while on vacation):

10/11 germany home w/ schweinsteiger 7 printing (from nikys-sports):

10/11 portugal home w/ deco 20 printing (from nikys-sports):

sorry for the horrible pictures/angles.

thanks, jada. guess it just takes some practice.

thanks, needsomejays. 

here are some recent hauls:

09/10 real madrid away w/ raul 7 printing (bought at soccer352 in hk while on vacation):

10/11 germany home w/ schweinsteiger 7 printing (from nikys-sports):

10/11 portugal home w/ deco 20 printing (from nikys-sports):

sorry for the horrible pictures/angles.

yea. i've ordered many times from them as well. they've been really good and pleasant to deal with.

yea. i've ordered many times from them as well. they've been really good and pleasant to deal with.

Needsomejays,

Where did you get the champion patches ?

Just sent my red MAN U jersey to Onionbag.

Needsomejays,

Where did you get the champion patches ?

Just sent my red MAN U jersey to Onionbag.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

honestly? too much
laugh.gif
i won the shirt for $30 shipped on ebay, the whole process of me shipping it to them and them doing their thing was like $35 and then the patches i ordered today were $20 shipped
not doing that again, i'll do it myself next time, also i think if i would have just bought the jersey with everything on it at the end of the 09/10 season, i probably would have ended up paying less
laugh.gif
oh well, now i know

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif

honestly? too much
laugh.gif
i won the shirt for $30 shipped on ebay, the whole process of me shipping it to them and them doing their thing was like $35 and then the patches i ordered today were $20 shipped
not doing that again, i'll do it myself next time, also i think if i would have just bought the jersey with everything on it at the end of the 09/10 season, i probably would have ended up paying less
laugh.gif
oh well, now i know

Just bought the world cup final match detail and world cup patches for my Spain, Torres jersey. Will post pics when I get them 

Just bought the world cup final match detail and world cup patches for my Spain, Torres jersey. Will post pics when I get them 

Latest pickup, actually I have 2 more coming in but wont post up till I get them finished.
397134283.jpg
397134282.jpg

Latest pickup, actually I have 2 more coming in but wont post up till I get them finished.
397134283.jpg
397134282.jpg

Back
Top Bottom