Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Gazprom "G" is peeling off, I havnt even worn this jersey yet, this jersey came like this

Gazprom "Z" bottom peeling off

it's surviving...

here's mine :lol:

:x plastic namesets are wack though and frankly we can't do anything to prevent it from cracking...
i have the same problem with three of my kits already - Barca 07-08,Milan 2010-11 and LAST SEASON'S PSG kit :smh:

:pimp:

Just copped a few Columbus Crew home Formotion l/s kits for $6.99 @ Ross.

The amount of USA stuff they have is crazy.

Player and coach issue jackets, shirts, etc with nothing over $24.99.

it's surviving...

here's mine :lol:

:x plastic namesets are wack though and frankly we can't do anything to prevent it from cracking...
i have the same problem with three of my kits already - Barca 07-08,Milan 2010-11 and LAST SEASON'S PSG kit :smh:

Damn thats sad to see.. You think I should glue it some how before it does that? Lol even the name and number is starting to peel..

pimp.gif

U gonna oop anybody though?

Exactly. So what's the point of posting? 

:pimp:

damn thats crazy. im in a facebook group strictly for ross finds for soccer gear, every single person across the entire country thats been posting nike USA soccer gear hasnt found any stuff that cheap. the player issue jerseys are all 29.99 and the jackets are between 39.99-79.99. I guess yours is the special one in the country

Last edited:
ross finds

saw some size large USA longsleeve jerseys in white and all yellow 

copped a 2010 euro cup champs burg/gold spain jersey for $15

damn thats crazy. im in a facebook group strictly for ross finds for soccer gear, every single person across the entire country thats been posting nike USA soccer gear hasnt found any stuff that cheap. the player issue jerseys are all 29.99 and the jackets are between 39.99-79.99. I guess yours is the special one in the country

Info on Facebook group?

I guess so. :rolleyes

Last edited:
My apologies, but yeah, my Ross always has stuff marked crazy cheap.

you good man, i can see why my wording came off that way. for the soccer heads in Florida keep an eye out at your rosses. most of my homies out there are pulling in the best hauls of US nike soccer gear right now. all 3 colors of the N98 jackets, yellow, green, blue, white, black goalie jerseys all player issued with t-bars, player issued training shirts, backpacks (usa and portugal). hopefully stuff like that starts hitting here in socal soon

you good man, i can see why my wording came off that way. for the soccer heads in Florida keep an eye out at your rosses. most of my homies out there are pulling in the best hauls of US nike soccer gear right now. all 3 colors of the N98 jackets, yellow, green, blue, white, black goalie jerseys all player issued with t-bars, player issued training shirts, backpacks (usa and portugal). hopefully stuff like that starts hitting here in socal soon
im not really interested in USA gear, but what part of florida are you around? im in Orlando and i havnt seen any soccer gear at any Ross around here 
ohwell.gif

My apologies, but yeah, my Ross always has stuff marked crazy cheap.

Hmmm.. Might have to hit one up after the gym today

Back
Top Bottom