Official Soccer Jersey Thread

http://en.shop.fc-zenit.ru/product/608727_498/

looks like the team store only has the authentic version of the long sleeve in stock for $63
They actually dont have any of last seasons player issue on sale anymore.

Ive tried to get another one, but they were out of stock, im glad i was able to get my hands on one but the one i have is getting tight one me 
frown.gif

Got mine in the mail today. Had to go the eBay route. But I found one with a nice price and my tax return helped cover it.

Now I just need to find a Donovan name set for my Waldo.

any san francisco locals here that knows a shop that does heat press for soccer jersey? Got my name set/patches and blank jersey, but need a professional to complete my jersey? Any help would be great! Thanks

Hit up my local Ross and came out empty handed. All I seen were Mexico and Spain home kits. :smh:

Here is around 80 of my jerseys, bunch of namesets mixed in there. Excuse the other BPL team jerseys, they were gifts. However..no spuds jersey will ever be in the mix. Gooner 4 life.

nice collection man

can we get some pics of the Montpellier? :nerd:

Sup, guys, here are my kits. I don't really buy them anymore so some of these are old. If I do, it'll be the Campo Retro retro ones. 

Recent pickups.

12/13 fc Porto away. Looking for James nameset

12/13 Real Madrid 3rd jersey

Got this a few weeks ago but just added the nameset myself. Was so scared I would **** it up

anyone got a medium Germany home/away kit.. my boy is looking for one and i know they were all over ross.

nvmd.. found one.. thanks

Last edited:

@LuisFigo  how did you apply your name set? any tips? i want to do it myself as well but i dont want to mess it up either lol
household iron and a pillow case.  if you dont have an ironing board put something inside the shirt so there's a hard surface when you apply pressure with the iron.  i've been using a steamer for years now that i threw away my ironing board.  i just put an old textbook and pieces of cardboard inside the shirt and did it on the floor.  either way, make sure there's always something inside the jersey.  if you dont, when you apply the nameset and because of the heat from the iron, you might accidentally iron over the crest and logo from the front and then have an imprint of them on the backside of the jersey.

when you align the nameset, place the pillowcase over it and just go to work.  i just did about 10-15 seconds of pressure on the name and then moved down to the number.  if it's not fully applied yet, put more pressure.  and then let it cool off for a minute or two and remove the plastic sheet from the nameset.  if you do notice a few hours later that a small corner of a letter or number is not fully applied, place that plastic sheet over the spot and then the pillow case and reapply.  

hope this helps.  and im sure others can giver their tips and tricks.

@LuisFigo  great technique! similar routine as the local soccer shop i used to work at, minus the household iron and pillow case of course haha.

but the procedures are the same pretty much. thanks! repped

Found some gems , Home &Away PSG , And Man City Home the new one 14-15 with te Chevy Logo .. but none of them come with the players name I need help Fams

Back
Top Bottom