Official Soccer Jersey Thread

fits almost the same I would say,no need to size up or down...
they don't stretch much though,probably because of the polyester material...that thing is warm as hell when worn
laugh.gif
hahaha, appreciate it.

^Nice find with the Barca. Can never find actual team kits outside of the team branded shirts at Ross, much less authentics.

Most of my recent pick-ups have been Barcelona/PSG related but I've been too lazy to take pictures of them. Here are some that I would like to share though

Nike United States 2015 Away Kit (Player Issue) 

(Still prefer last year's away kit...)

Nike Tiempo Legend V "Totti"

Upcoming Projects

Last edited:
been on the hunt for older kits lately...
the senior heads in here might appreciate these...

I despise the French National Team, but I had to rep you for these. Too clean! Did you get them off the Bay? CFS? I've always been very hesitant about purchasing older jerseys due to pilling and pulls,etc. I just was able to purchase one of my grails and it was listed as "Looks Unworn". Hoping the product I receive is in good condition, will post pics upon arrival

Last edited:
I despise the French National Team, but I had to rep you for these. Too clean! Did you get them off the Bay? CFS? I've always been very hesitant about purchasing older jerseys due to pilling and pulls,etc. I just was able to purchase one of my grails and it was listed as "Looks Unworn". Hoping the product I receive is in good condition, will post pics upon arrival

i actually got them from a local guy...came across his listing in one of those buy/sell marketplace app...
you guys are not gonna believe me,but I only paid SGD$65 for those two kits...
the guy who sold it to me said that he wasn't a serious kit collector and was just happy to clear out his closet...crazy,huh?

anyway,i got to work on that Euro 2000 kit ...here's how it looks now:

random,but I just realized how similar these two namesets are...

Back
Top Bottom