Official Soccer Jersey Thread

In other words ,i support their price and quality but not their fake brand.

Just so your aware, if you buy from or promote (by posting a link) the site in any fashion then you do support the "brand". If your looking for a quality then you should check the real jerseys. And if your into quality at a good price you should wait for a sale or go to Ross/TJ Maxx/ Marshals

Saw these on IG. They look :pimp:. Wish Designers and Clubs would collab more.

dope! respect!

now lets see the euro collection lol
I started collecting jersey since late 1990s,roughly I have sth around 400 jerseys now (my gf is not happy with it tho), I only buy player issued or commercial authentics in the past few years..

[/quote]l
I started collecting jersey since late 1990s,roughly I have sth around 400 jerseys now (my gf is not happy with it tho), I only buy player issued or commercial authentics in the past few years..

Thats awesome! im about to hit 40 lol, i probably wont be able to reach your level though lol, but yes i been addicted to buying player issues, or match issued lately. love seeing your pick ups!

Last edited:
l
Thats awesome! im about to hit 40 lol, i probably wont be able to reach your level though lol, but yes i been addicted to buying player issues, or match issued lately. love seeing your pick ups![/quote]
I am gonna have an atletico madrid Mandzukic match worn coming in today, feeling excited now lol

I am gonna have an atletico madrid Mandzukic match worn coming in today, feeling excited now lol
damn i been trying to find an Atletico player issue for awhile now both 2013/14 & 14/15 season

cant find them anywhere. But i did see alot of match worn atletico jerseys on ebay, but they go for like $300 - $500+ :'(

im excited to see it!

Last edited:
Thought this was worth sharing, $22 at Ross (no tag so they just picked a price.) there is definitely some awesome football gear at Ross stores

Last edited:
With all the Ross finds I decided to visit 3 store on my way home from work.

Found some MLS gear - Houston, Dallas. Also found Brasil shorts L, it was until the last Ross that I found USNMT jersey L, XL. Two of the blue w/strip and one of the Waldo jersey. $30 each. It had the vents on the side but notice the Nike check and USNMT emblem were press on not sewed. Is that what what is being found?

They are in the Bissonnet Ross for the Houston folks.

(Sorry no pic of USNMT jerseys)

That's awesome. I'm sure it was expensive and difficult to find, but can I ask where and how much?
Thanks ! It actually wasn't. If I remember correctly it was a little over $120 as they were offering free shipping at the time. Purchased it from the PSG online shop. Too bad it didn't come with any of the patches so it took me quite a while to actually complete it.

Wish ross would go back to the days of $5.99-$6.99 pricing for shorts. Now they charging $19.99-$24.99.:x

Last edited:
Thanks ! It actually wasn't. If I remember correctly it was a little over $120 as they were offering free shipping at the time. Purchased it from the PSG online shop. Too bad it didn't come with any of the patches so it took me quite a while to actually complete it.

Oh ok, nice. So you originally picked it up a while ago?

^Yes indeed. The good thing is that it already came with the nameset. It took me a little over a year to finally complete it. Had my local shop apply the patches a few weeks ago.

A few years ago I had about 180...I currently have around 65.

400 is crazy. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom