Official Soccer Jersey Thread

DMV Folks:

Greenway Center Ross has ^ that jersey in size S and M for $19.99.

Repped. Good looks bro

To be honest with you, I'm not sure. The tag did say compared priced $120 then had its $19.99 price underneath. Tell me what I should look for. I'm actually heading back up there for the gym.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure. The tag did say compared priced $120 then had its $19.99 price underneath. Tell me what I should look for. I'm actually heading back up there for the gym.
If it's the same one as the picture, then authentic. Flags aren't on replicas, at least not any of mine.

Yeah it's the exact same as the pic.
I'm not a big expert on things like international teams and clubs, but what you'll be looking for on authentic MLS kits is if the three stripes, badges, and crests are sewn on (replica) or heat pressed (authentic), and if there is a US flag. There are other club specific details, like the Timbers' rose decal and/or embossment. Best to Google, but the flag is the simplest sign of an authentic.

I personally don't know any shops but if you can't find any, there's a guy on Twitter that lives in Japan that will ship you whatever you're looking for, just have to be detailed in what you're asking for. Keep in mind, J-League jerseys are on the expensive side, even for short sleeves. I believe the price I was given was around $120-140 for a SS jersey of what I'm looking for, includes name/number/patching.

Does anyone here live or travel to Japan often that know of any soccer shops in Tokyo area? i know of Kamo but other than that i want to find a nice small shop that might carry rare player issue stuff or J-League stuff. I will be going to Japan ins May so Let me know :D  

sorry for double post i forgot i posted already

I personally don't know any shops but if you can't find any, there's a guy on Twitter that lives in Japan that will ship you whatever you're looking for, just have to be detailed in what you're asking for. Keep in mind, J-League jerseys are on the expensive side, even for short sleeves. I believe the price I was given was around $120-140 for a SS jersey of what I'm looking for, includes name/number/patching.

thanks but im actually going to japan lol so i rather go hunting on my own i guess

and yes i do know the prices, but i go for player issues only so theyre asking for $200+ on J-League player issues.. so expensive and exclusive

which one are you looking for?

Last edited:
Part of me wants to cop that stash USMNT kit.. just to hang up in my office but that kit is sooooo ugly

No cherry bomb usa's at my ross. I will keep looking. If anyone see's a medium please help me out and I can return the favor

Part of me wants to cop that stash USMNT kit.. just to hang up in my office but that kit is sooooo ugly

Yeah I was on the fence too. I saw them in person last night at a pre US vs Mexico event. For $120 I could get a few other kits I wanted, so I passed. Only took a few pics.

Stash working

That's dope. Met stash in Miami, such a class act. I lived in San Antonio for 3 yrs and I never remember anything that dope happening but of course as soon as I leave :smh: I follow an ig page that had a ton of pics from the event.. Saw some nt members there too

Stash seemed cool, he would stop to pose with a lot of people then went back to work. SA has been having a lot of events and is growing a lot, especially downtown/bluestar area.

Was the ig kick to the pitch? If so, I was in one of the pictures :lol:

nice the 2014 US aways are hitting ross, but i'll just wait for the eventual player issues to hit later :pimp: would rather have that for the same price than the replica.

Stash seemed cool, he would stop to pose with a lot of people then went back to work. SA has been having a lot of events and is growing a lot, especially downtown/bluestar area.

Was the ig kick to the pitch? If so, I was in one of the pictures :lol:
yeah.. were you with ucasta? crazy never realize how many NTers we had in SA..

My latest Ross finds. 2XL Real Madrid l/s climacool for $29.99. Also XL Inter Milan Stadium s/s for $29.99. Nike Park IV $1.99 each. Also saw a bunch of 2014 Mexico replicas in both green and red cw. Saw one yellow Brazil stadium kit and one dark green Brazil match kit in a size L. Inter jersey and socks picked up at Ross on Palomar in Chula Vista. Real Madrid picked up at Ross in North Hollywood.

I want to know this Real Madrid jersey whether is authentic !!!

Last edited:

My latest Ross finds. 2XL Real Madrid l/s climacool for $29.99. Also XL Inter Milan Stadium s/s for $29.99. Nike Park IV $1.99 each. Also saw a bunch of 2014 Mexico replicas in both green and red cw. Saw one yellow Brazil stadium kit and one dark green Brazil match kit in a size L. Inter jersey and socks picked up at Ross on Palomar in Chula Vista. Real Madrid picked up at Ross in North Hollywood.

Nice, wish I could come across some stuff I actually wanted haha. But at least I've found a ross that seems to be getting good shipments. Also saw some 2014 Mexico kits and the 2014 USA away on my last trips.

Nice, wish I could come across some stuff I actually wanted haha. But at least I've found a ross that seems to be getting good shipments. Also saw some 2014 Mexico kits and the 2014 USA away on my last trips.
I've only been into a Ross' once. Only had 3, Spain, Mexico, and a youth San Jose Earthquakes lol. I'm  sure they'd have more if I went in more often, but it's an hour away from me so I don't take many trips down there. What I would give to live in city that had a few lol

Back
Top Bottom